Game-Labs Forum

Admiral Edition

sealy

Love Ultimate General...so I went and purchased the Admiral Edition in Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sails.  Just wondering how I submit my name so that it can be added in game/credits.  Do they use the billing information?  If so, is there a way for you to choose a name for them to put in if you don't want to use your real name?

Thanks in advance!

Sealy

On the main menu in game, in the bottom right hand of the screen you will see an area called admiral edition where you can place your name. The first two boxes are for your in game name and the last box is for your name in the credits. It takes some time for the data to be pulled so you may need to wait a little bit to show up.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sealy said:

Love Ultimate General...so I went and purchased the Admiral Edition in Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sails.  Just wondering how I submit my name so that it can be added in game/credits.  Do they use the billing information?  If so, is there a way for you to choose a name for them to put in if you don't want to use your real name?

Thanks in advance!

Sealy

Greetings! There will be a window in the bottom right part of main menu, but, as @WilliamTheIII mentioned, it might take some time to appear

@Ink Do the names allow spaced or hyphenated names?

Cause John Paul Jones is only "John Paul" in the gameplay videos I've seen on YouTube, which I find questionable.

And you can't have a French Navy without a few Jean-Baptistes, right?

I also emailed info@ultimateadmiral.com asking if this feature is available or may be added sometime soon.

Thanks for the information, but I don't think that's it. I have the game on my desktop and laptop - since the laptop travels, they have different firewall setups. I can launch and play the game without issue - but I've never had anything say "Admiral Edition", other than the receipt when I paid. I figured it would be done by email or something like that closer to release.

14 hours ago, James Cornelius said:

Perhaps. Could someone with specific knowledge from the staff weigh in on this please? Should I create a new thread specifically for it?

Please send me a private forum message and provide there email that was used to purchase the game