Game-Labs Forum

Development plans update - First half of 2020

2 minutes ago, DeRuyter said:

I agree. Looks like draft may be added in the Sea Legends game though. 

It sounded like Sea Legends will bring thing backward to NA though? I do agree that anything that would break into the meta of everyone sailing the same 5 ships. 

• Like 1

Should listen to his own dev team first, a small bit of the players suggestions and above all "listen" to the data - that's factual info, not feelings. Should do the game "he, GameLabs" wants.

Taking the old soup analogy. Some like tomato soup, others hate it, but neither likes onion soup but actually the cook loves it. Eat the soup.

• Like 1

From admin: 
https://forum.game-labs.net/topic/33758-where-is-redoutable-where-is-temeraire/#comments

• Redoutable (Le suffren) is waiting for approval from valve. Once approved it will be launched immediately
  • Implacable (redoutable sister ship of temeraire class) will be in game by end of month - will definitely be a crafted ship with permit dropping from chests
  • Wrecker class status is still unknown - probably will be in game this month or feb - but we not sure about its status yet (imported vs rare vs crafted)

on the most popular question on Montagnes - montagnes is not yet in development. We need to fund (budget) it first. 

On 1/17/2020 at 3:29 AM, Vizzini said:

Craftable tow

using reals, dubs , vic marks and combats

make them expensive 1 per day craftable and slow some of the inflation

is 9,999,999 still the most reals you can trade with a player ? If so, we're going to need wheelbarrows soon to buy a loaf of bread

good idea.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Any news on what we're supposed to do with the mounting amount of Victory marks we have?

1 hour ago, erelkivtuadrater said:

buy the heard to earn lineship permits ofc

it would be fantastic is we could convert victory marks to....other forms of currency. please @admin? :)

• Like 4

20 hours ago, admin said:

Coming soon. Valve has already approved yesterday but they need to be patched in 

Well than ya'll be patching it in I guess in the morning?

18 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

Would have been great if Implacable was not behind a RNG wall.

Honestly when they introduce new ships like this they should give every one a permit so we can craft one Implacable our selves (not a note) with our port bonus we want and to test them out.  

10 hours ago, erelkivtuadrater said:

buy the heard to earn lineship permits ofc

I really think VM should be used to buy permits that are random drop from chest.  Gives a another use for them.

• Like 3

Need more realistic terminology in-game.  Get rid of the word Clan altogether (Looong overdue!)  Perhaps Squadron for smaller "clans" and Fleet for bigger ones.  

Embrace your niche, Game-Labs.  Give opportunity for history of the period to really shine.  I've been watching those flying simulator games with Airforceproud95 and among all the hilarity they really go for realism in their communications.  Maybe this is more of a complaint about the community, but one shouldn't feel like a LARP'er for using terms anyone can find in Dean King's lexicon, or online at https://www.historicnavalfiction.com/general-hnf-info/naval-fiction-glossary

You are now released, and fine tuning the realism experience should be on your to-do list.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Pad Seayew said:

Need more realistic terminology in-game.  Get rid of the word Clan altogether (Looong overdue!)  Perhaps Squadron for smaller "clans" and Fleet for bigger ones.  

Embrace your niche, Game-Labs.  Give opportunity for history of the period to really shine.  I've been watching those flying simulator games with Airforceproud95 and among all the hilarity they really go for realism in their communications.  Maybe this is more of a complaint about the community, but one shouldn't feel like a LARP'er for using terms anyone can find in Dean King's lexicon, or online at https://www.historicnavalfiction.com/general-hnf-info/naval-fiction-glossary

You are now released, and fine tuning the realism experience should be on your to-do list.

I have no idea you even said with that post. If you want to bring such level of incoherence to the game, no thanks

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

I have no idea you even said with that post. If you want to bring such level of incoherence to the game, no thanks

If that's incoherent, I shudder to think of what you'd find comprehensible. Is English not your first language?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robert Lance said:

Your name says it all. Most likely the the reason you didn’t get it. Or if you ever will. Just stating the obvious.

I got it, i literally dismissed it. Did you not get that?

2 hours ago, The Geth said:

If that's incoherent, I shudder to think of what you'd find comprehensible. Is English not your first language?

It's traditional chinese.  I started learning english when i moved to london end of last year. How am i doing?