Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gsam

Purchase Of Commodore - Steam Included right?

Hi friends,

I just purchased the commodore edition so I would have early access as well. I wanted to be sure that the early access version is also going to allow me to activate the game on steam. Can you please clarify?

Thank you!

Thank you kindly!

Do we use the same early access key or will we get some sort of key later for steam?

4 hours ago, Gsam said:

Hi friends,

I just purchased the commodore edition so I would have early access as well. I wanted to be sure that the early access version is also going to allow me to activate the game on steam. Can you please clarify?

Thank you!

Greetings Admiral. Once the game is available on Steam, the Steam key will also be sent to you on the email that was used to purchase the game

Is alpha currently in progress? If I buy the commodore edition, will I be able to play now?

On 1/14/2020 at 6:18 AM, Brannon said:

Is alpha currently in progress? If I buy the commodore edition, will I be able to play now?

Yes it is. You will be able to play it as well with the Commodore Edition

Hmm, when I purchased there were only the two options, now there is a third (more expensive) option, is it possible to upgrade?

I bought the commodore package a while ago and not received to email or anything about it yet.

COMMODORE

EDITION

COMMODORE

EDITION

There has always been three versions of AOS available to but. Perhaps you are thinking of dreadnoughts where there are only two versions? But to answer your question, yes it is possible to upgrade your edition. Check out this link and get in contact with Xsolla who will help. @Ink can also help with this.