Game-Labs Forum

Green on Green with Loki Rune

Just a question for @Ink and the team,

I know that generally, intentional green on green is not acceptable behaviour, but what about when an enemy player uses the Loki Rune to enter a battle on your side and then proceeds to shoot you? I ask because this recently happened to me, but obviously there is no indication of who the player is (they were talking about it on Global which how I confirmed this was why the friendly "AI" ship started shooting my hull after the battle was over).

I don't want to make a report against the player, because I didn't take a screenshot of the chat, but it did make me want to ask the question.

Thanks,

Edited by GrubbyZebra

you can know if one NPC is a loki rune just seeing the rank, if it is the lowest and the rest are comanders or captains, it is a loki. Rank change when loki jump to this NPC.

I think that this report is interesting to know if we can consider this as a green vs green, and in if can do that the next time that we jump into a battle like a loki :D

Edited by Despe

13 hours ago, GrubbyZebra said:

Just a question for @Ink and the team,

I know that generally, intentional green on green is not acceptable behaviour, but what about when an enemy player uses the Loki Rune to enter a battle on your side and then proceeds to shoot you? I ask because this recently happened to me, but obviously there is no indication of who the player is (they were talking about it on Global which how I confirmed this was why the friendly "AI" ship started shooting my hull after the battle was over).

I don't want to make a report against the player, because I didn't take a screenshot of the chat, but it did make me want to ask the question.

Thanks,

Greetings, could you please clarify if you reported the case via F11?

11 hours ago, Despe said:

you can know if one NPC is a loki rune just seeing the rank, if it is the lowest and the rest are comanders or captains, it is a loki. Rank change when loki jump to this NPC.

I think that this report is interesting to know if we can consider this as a green vs green, and in if can do that the next time that we jump into a battle like a loki :D

Did not know this, thanks for the information!

2 hours ago, GrubbyZebra said:

I did not report it via F11 because I did not know if it was reportable behavior. 

Yeah, i do not know too, we need a clear rule about this.

Make intentional damage or warm a same side loki player when you are loki too, can consider green vs green?

On 1/12/2020 at 3:07 PM, GrubbyZebra said:

I did not report it via F11 because I did not know if it was reportable behavior. 

For any future similar cases with loki, please first of all send F11 report inside the battle and make the tribunal thread right away

• Like 2