Game-Labs Forum

Estimated steam release date

Dear devs (@sterner, @Ink),

I‘m really looking forward to play UA: AoS - it seems to become an amazing strategy game!

But because of the lack of time I won‘t be able to play it more than once, I think.

That‘s one main reason for me, waiting at least for the steam release, if not for the completion of the game.

Thus my question: Could you give an estimated (steam) release date yet, or do you prefer to keep silent about it, so that nobody could be mad, if you wouldn’t deliver the finished game in time?

It would be cool to have a statement of you.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

The steam release will be in no way a complete game. The game will probably be fully finished this year but that is just a guess really.

Also another guess, but I’d argue steam release is roughly two months away. The 3rd US chapter is coming soon and a lot of polish is still needed to be done before it’s ready. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WilliamTheIII said:

The steam release will be in no way a complete game. The game will probably be fully finished this year but that is just a guess really.

Also another guess, but I’d argue steam release is roughly two months away. The 3rd US chapter is coming soon and a lot of polish is still needed to be done before it’s ready. 

Ok, ... thanks for the guess!

Seems like a good opportunity to learn to be more patient then. 😉

In the development build, the intro counts as Chapter 1 so there are currently 2 chapters for the US campaign and 3 for the British with 1 more on the way for the US. I don’t know if this will change however, I doubt it as the intro counts as a major battle and I had an end chapter screen after winning the intro.