Game-Labs Forum

Green on Green

13 hours ago, Ink said:

Under investigation

@Ink Maybe Cheeky should tell you some detail of that battle.  First it was the second time Dutch players had tagged Lionshaft (El Taco portbattle had just ended).   5 Dutch players had all ready joined the battle before he joined.   I know cause I was asked to wait until the last two guys got into the join circle to make sure he didn't tag them.   Once inside we made it very clear Lionshaft was to be captured as we wanted his boat.   The whole battle Cheeking was blurting about give it to him and such.  Just being his annoying self.  Well he was in the very back so he had to make it up to the front.  I admit he had a very fast boat (Christian as I had one too which was fairly slow as I fall back).  While he was making his way to the front he pushed his nose into Chester Cheeta's (WO CLAN) ship.   There should be sign of green on green here.  Than he started to block our shots as he passed us.  We where working Lionshafts sails down with chain (remember 5-6 of us).  He proceded to put his nose into Lionshafts ship and push to turn it.   All while we where working lionshafts sails down. Over TS I actually made a comment that some one chain was going through Lionshaft and hitting his.

Once he boarded lionshaft and this point would have some more green damage I know at least myself couldn't turn fast enough we ram into him and lionshaft.  I than blew past him to a stop.  When the boarding was done Cheeky instantly sent Lionshafts ship away.   So we escaped the battle. In team speak we talked about the dick move and said we can just tag him and take the ship since he doesn't have the crew for both ships.   So when he got out of the battle we tagged him.  With intention of only capture the ship unless he fights us.   He stops his AI and scuttles lionshaft ship so we can't capture it.

We just took his actions of him being a dick as normal in game, but now that I look back at it, it seems he might of been trying to prevent use from doing damage and capturing Lionshaft ship.  Which is also against the rules blocking shots so that you can't fire upon the enemy.  This seems even more so when he instantly scuttle the same ship to keep us from captureing it when he got tagged after the battle.   

We had a good fight last night and there was no thought of reporting him for just being a dick of a player.   Maybe if he wasn't trying so hard to steal every kill than he wouldn't of gotten shot.   Early battle he tried this with a 1st rate we had tagged and sunk (cause it was on fire) also while we where screening.   While being a dick isn't against the rules unless you want to call it unsportsman conduct, but it does tend to get you into situations like this where you can be shot for getting in the way of others.

Now I have a problem with Pirates joined Nationals Battles.  All pirates should be treated as Enemy no matter what side they join.  Why would I suddenly be friendly to some one that is a Pirate?   Since he joined our side and was trying to steal the kill and loot/bounty (the ship we tagged and was shooting sails down of) than we should be able to fire back and stop him.  No one did this cause it's normally against the rules other than when giving warning for loot stealing.   Feel free to review the log and I will admit I did some damage with my ram but I couldn't stop or turn in time to avoid hitting his and Lionshafts ship.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

1  Once inside we made it very clear Lionshaft was to be captured as we wanted his boat

Over TS I actually made a comment that some one chain was going through Lionshaft and hitting his.

A screenshot of an entire battle chat and video with voice comms please or GTFO.

Once he boarded lionshaft and this point would have some more green damage I know at least myself couldn't turn fast enough we ram into him and lionshaft.

The report is not about ram damage. There is no reports on whoever did ram damage on my ship trying to push me out of boarding. There is no reports on whoever pushed me away from boarding L'Ocean in a battle prior this one. 

We had a good fight last night and there was no thought of reporting him for just being a dick of a player

There would've been no report if no game rule violations would've happened. Ganking me was not a violation of any game rules. Chasing me for 3 hours was not a violation of game rules. Sinking my fancy ship, even though I brought it to help YOUR nation, was not a violation of game rules.

Now I have a problem with Pirates joined Nationals Battles.  All pirates should be treated as Enemy no matter what side they join.  Why would I suddenly be friendly to some one that is a Pirate? 

Get that stuff to Discussion topics please.

Than he started to block our shots as he passed us.  We where working Lionshafts sails down with chain (remember 5-6 of us).  He proceded to put his nose into Lionshafts ship and push to turn it.

7c44e1d3ba3ed104c42dac9e7a480421.png

There is no-one up in the front of Blue (LionShaft Christian) ship to chain through his sails into mine. The chain clearly came from the left tearing down my sails from 100% to 89%.

Too bad we don't have punishments for false testimony, or do we? @Ink

Edited by Beeekonda
  • Like 1

I would like to see your video of proof?  Taking one screen shot doesn't tell the whole battle.  Hell even Seagasm has Sail Damage, but that was prob from Lionshaft, you where trying to pit him and you where rubbing up against him while we where chaining him.   As I stated I even made a comment in TS about it going through and hitting you.  Again it's not against the rules for being a dick.  Just like it wasn't against the rules for you to scuttle his ship, but it sure seems funny that you rush to capture it from us when we had every thing under control and than you scuttle it so we can't capture it?  Could been helping Lionshaft keep it out of our hands for all we know, or you could just been a dick like you normally are in fights.  Maybe next time don't rush and try to kill steal and you won't get hit.   

No one called out shoot your sales.  We did make comments about you pushing folks out of the way and blocking shots when we had every thing under control without your help (remember he joined after every one did and was not invited or part of the group.)    

By the way unsportsmanlike conduct is against the rules along with blocking shots, but we aren't sore looser that have to run and report things.   You got your kill and than lost it, live with it man.  I'm only stating the events of the battle as there will be some friendly damage in the logs....as I even admitted I did some to you when I couldn't turn fast enough to not hit both your ships.  You fast pit move to rage board wasn't planned and we had to adjust when you did it.  Just like you rushing a target we where all chaining and getting hit because of it.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

1. I had a problem with Green on Green.

2. I sent a F11 report so devs can find logs of the battle.

3. I posted it here, and if whoever did shot my sails wants to say something in his defense - he is welcome. 

4. We are waiting the end of investigation.

Stop posting huge walls of texts withing solid. This is not 4chan.

• Like 1

1. Rules are rules. If we tolerate green on green as some self-justice to unsportsman behavior we will get some mess ...

2. I see no clear evidence for intentional green on green. Everyone knows how easy a salvo (especially shot out of a Turn) go (partially) wrong, this happens often to even the best. Enemy ship and Beekondas ship were close ...

Think player who caused the friendly fire should receive only a small warning ...

Edited by Earl of Grey

6 hours ago, Beeekonda said:

1. I had a problem with Green on Green.

2. I sent a F11 report so devs can find logs of the battle.

3. I posted it here, and if whoever did shot my sails wants to say something in his defense - he is welcome. 

4. We are waiting the end of investigation.

Stop posting huge walls of texts withing solid. This is not 4chan.

l was part of that group I can post if I want to in defense of the group.  This isn't your sole trial that only you get to post in.  Some of those in that group don't speak English as there native language and was asked to post and explain the events since I was in that battle too.  As per Tribunal rules we are able to prevent evidence to prove the actions correct or wrong.   Just as you have the right to prevent evidence. 

My evidence is that your reckless actions are what caused you to get shot and any green on green action to have happen in that battle.  Maybe next time stop being so steal happy greedy and you might not get accidentally shot.  You where able to still board the ship and capture it.  My evidence that you than scuttle the next battle also shows you have unsportsman conduct as you where trying to not let any one else get the ship.  Which could be taken you where helping Lionshaft prevent us from capturing the ship or that you where just being a dick.  Which from my own opinion you where just being a dick as I know you don't have any love for Lionshaft.  Others might take it the other way around though.  Helping the Enemy by avoiding blocks and capture a ship to prevent others from getting it is also a tribunal offense.  Maybe that is what you where doing?  Maybe not, but hay we don't know what goes through that head of yours, only the evidence can prove that.

This is not the House Impeachment trials where only one side gets to prevent their witness.

By the way you posting this makes me think you don't want both sides told cause it can make your case less worthy, maybe not?

14 hours ago, Earl of Grey said:

1. Rules are rules. If we tolerate green on green as some self-justice to unsportsman behavior we will get some mess ...

2. I see no clear evidence for intentional green on green. Everyone knows how easy a salvo (especially shot out of a Turn) go (partially) wrong, this happens often to even the best. Enemy ship and Beekondas ship were close ...

Think player who caused the friendly fire should receive only a small warning ...

If proven, should receive punishment according to game rules: 1st time - warning.

@Sir Texas Sir  Stop addressing your posts to me. If you have to say something address it to devs.

As I said

17 hours ago, Beeekonda said:

PS

11 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

By the way you posting this makes me think you don't want both sides told cause it can make your case less worthy, maybe not?

I can 1v1 your trash ass anytime, just say when and where. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beeekonda said:

I can 1v1 your trash ass anytime, just say when and where. 

What does this have to do with the issue on hand other than prove that your nothing but an arrogant arse man?  I don't need to do a dick measuring contest to prove who's the better game player.  It has nothing to do with this tribunal. 

I'll repeat this as you seem to be slow about the rules of tribunal:

You can only reply to tribunal threads if you are:

-The reported

-The reporter

-Someone with additional proof and/or information.

As some one with additional information I did post so stop bickering like a kid.   It is your job to prove some one did it intentionally.  Just posting a screen shot with damage doesn't really prove that you where being shot at intentionally.  Specially when your actions where causing you to get shot either by being close or through shots aimed at others. Your screen shot doesn't tell about the first time you failed to pit Lion shaft where you where on his side partly as that was when I notice you being hit by the chain shot.  Just look at the battle timer, we had been in battle almost 20 mins already.  

But we aren't going to tribunal every time your just being a dick player man.  Hell now I wished I had recorded that battle cause it would let either side know what they did wrong, but I don't see a need to record time I play.  

The sole fact that you are still addressing your posts to me shows that you are here to stir shit up, and not bring any useful information to this case.

I asked you to provide recording of your so said "proves" where you were discussing something or battle chat log screenshot where you said anything - none of that happened.

On 1/11/2020 at 5:16 PM, Sir Texas Sir said:

Once inside we made it very clear Lionshaft was to be captured as we wanted his boat.   

Since you cant stand up for your own words and at the same time call me a "dick player" I can show you battle chat logs.

[2020-Jan-10 23:49:16.236583] LionShaft: lol
[2020-Jan-10 23:49:19.542730] CheekyBreeky: hey
[2020-Jan-10 23:49:22.792835] CheekyBreeky: gib it to me
[2020-Jan-10 23:49:23.526536] SeaGasm: I am 12 kn
[2020-Jan-10 23:49:27.789609] LionShaft: kk
[2020-Jan-10 23:49:40.430690] Lex DeLuthor: cheeky beeky is our new friend
[2020-Jan-10 23:49:57.226741] Chester Cheetah: no green on green?
[2020-Jan-10 23:50:01.943251] LionShaft: its good to have him as a friend.  its a really good player
[2020-Jan-10 23:50:17.568243] LionShaft: hes
[2020-Jan-10 23:50:32.716758] Chester Cheetah: agreed. it was a joke
[2020-Jan-10 23:50:35.750655] Lex DeLuthor: is cheekybeeky a thing now?
[2020-Jan-10 23:50:45.844298] CheekyBreeky: monkaS
[2020-Jan-10 23:50:47.252645] Chester Cheetah: and you are very transparent atm 😉
[2020-Jan-10 23:54:35.889291] Chester Cheetah: hope u are using a condom cheecky
[2020-Jan-10 23:54:43.580689] CheekyBreeky: RAW
[2020-Jan-10 23:54:47.351291] CheekyBreeky: NO VAS
[2020-Jan-10 23:54:47.764686] Chester Cheetah: owww
[2020-Jan-10 23:54:49.423274] Lex DeLuthor: ckeekybeeky like smell asses
[2020-Jan-10 23:56:46.435073] CheekyBreeky: let me pass
[2020-Jan-10 23:57:02.405335] Greysteak: afk for a minute
[2020-Jan-10 23:59:13.980079] Lex DeLuthor: amilkar, cant you rep sails mate?
[2020-Jan-10 23:59:49.932427] Amilkar: i can 
[2020-Jan-11 00:00:57.162708] CheekyBreeky: 8.7
[2020-Jan-11 00:01:02.636938] CheekyBreeky: whos faster?
[2020-Jan-11 00:01:08.043104] Lex DeLuthor: im not
[2020-Jan-11 00:05:00.050788] CheekyBreeky: stop whistling
[2020-Jan-11 00:06:35.805286] LionShaft: oh look my death is here
[2020-Jan-11 00:06:37.820245] LionShaft: or near
[2020-Jan-11 00:07:31.290335] CheekyBreeky: stop
[2020-Jan-11 00:07:32.353351] CheekyBreeky: hey
[2020-Jan-11 00:08:34.654877] LionShaft: gg
[2020-Jan-11 00:09:40.146448] CheekyBreeky: filthy scrubs pushing me away)
[2020-Jan-11 00:09:44.527633] LionShaft: lol
[2020-Jan-11 00:10:05.974122] LionShaft: oh man this is how i go out
[2020-Jan-11 00:10:12.375238] LionShaft: GG all around gentlemen
[2020-Jan-11 00:10:25.497775] CheekyBreeky: adios)

Now please stop addressing your messages to me. 

Edited by Beeekonda
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, --Privateer-- said:

Sorry if off topic, but how do you scuttle your AI ship? I can't seem to do damage to my fleet ships.

In battle:

- Order them to stop

- Sail alongside, access ship with X key

- Select sink

Pretty much same as you would do with a surrendered/captured enemy ship.