Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Gregory Rainsborough

Willemstad Gazette

Recommended Posts

that's a great initiative and a great work, Greg, thx.

Grettings!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YFJncn7.png

https://docdro.id/izVaZEp

There are reports of players being killed while reading the Willemstad Gazette. Please remember to pay attention while sailing.

The Willemstad Gazette holds no responsibility for any death or injury incurred while reading the paper.

 

 

One correction: On the 1st page it says the article on the left was written on 11.01.2020. It was actually written on 14.01.2020.

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rediii said:

I need a Yucca

The Yucca is poisonous. Beware of pets and children.

Die Yucca ist giftig. Passen Sie auf Haustiere und Kinder auf.

also: 

da0g28be109o.jpg

There were also some reports last April about some freak snow in the Dominican Republic. It turned out to be an April’s Fool.

mountainous islands altitudes are cooler but there’s no snow.

your Salt can be destroyed :)

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to host this somewhere else as well? I get some weird privacy error even after clicking continue with Chrome...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Spikes said:

Is it possible to host this somewhere else as well? I get some weird privacy error even after clicking continue with Chrome...

ah finally i am not the only one 

perhaps this one ?

https://pdfhost.io/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again, good work, but surprised the editor did not go into more detail regarding the Dutch loss at Haulover, considering he took part in that battle.

The forts in that battle dismasted one each of friend and foe, so were not as instrumental as the editor makes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Archaos said:

Again, good work, but surprised the editor did not go into more detail regarding the Dutch loss at Haulover, considering he took part in that battle.

The forts in that battle dismasted one each of friend and foe, so were not as instrumental as the editor makes out.

I did mention it. If those square forts didn't exist the British fleet would have been attacked immediately as they wouldn't have been able to sit under its guns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gregory Rainsborough said:

I did mention it. If those square forts didn't exist the British fleet would have been attacked immediately as they wouldn't have been able to sit under its guns.

Same could be said for any port with forts. The Brits in that battle actually took the fight to the Dutch but not in a fleet brawl.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Archaos said:

Same could be said for any port with forts. The Brits in that battle actually took the fight to the Dutch but not in a fleet brawl.

 

Lol, maybe Greg can't remember Cartagena. 🤔

PD. Greg,  I think I remember that Islmorada was Dutch until the Russians conquered it. Maybe you should do like good journalists and not lie ... 😁😅

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do wish people would stop complaining about forts, unless their nation doesn't build any forts. Destroy all your forts and then you are allowed to complain about them. 🙄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Issue #3. REDS dictate to Spanish clan FNI who they can be friends with.

It´s clear that is not correct. Nobody says us who is the enemy..Autor must ask directly to first hand resources to tell this. Or are you looking for a new Spanish diplomatic stand for your convenience ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...