Game-Labs Forum

New DLC "industrious crafter"

As more crafting opportunities arrive with the new seasoned wood, I would be happy to purchase an additional "industrious crafter" DLC.

This should allow you to have 5 additional crafting buildings + the possibility to upgrade your lvl 3 shipyard further with 5 extra "dry"-docks as additional dockspace in the port, where the shipyard is located. Ships have to be moved in the drydock and taken out, it is not just simply increased dockspace. 

A nice addition would be 2 additional outpost, but the first points (crafting buildings + dockspace) will give a nice DLC I would be happy to buy.

4 hours ago, Sea Archer said:

This should allow you to have 5 additional crafting buildings + the possibility to upgrade your lvl 3 shipyard further with 5 extra "dry"-docks as additional dockspace in the port, where the shipyard is located. Ships have to be moved in the drydock and taken out, it is not just simply increased dockspace. 

A nice addition would be 2 additional outpost, but the first points (crafting buildings + dockspace) will give a nice DLC I would be happy to buy.

this should be included in the base price

• Like 1

On 12/28/2019 at 3:49 AM, Bubba Smith said:

Master Ship Crafter/builder - 

30-50 ships completed, 5-10% less material across the board for construction, 3-5% more hull strength/speed/and rigging.  30k dubs, 2k Rum, and 50k Reals for Master Builders certification. Higher possibility (maybe 10-30%) of gold and purple drops for builders holding certification. Can buy the fourth upgrade slot for dubs or Reals when building. 

Allow the construction of a clan ship dock. Not related to Master Ship Builder.