Game-Labs Forum
rediii

Holding in Battles for 2 hours

We went to Baracoa yesterday and met 21 Brits in 5th-2nd rates which resulted in 1 Battle where they left so half of the fleet can go to puerto and return in bigger ships. When we went out after 25 min of shooting sails they followed us with 4 or so ships just to keep us tagged for 1 hour and 30 minutes so they can gather a fleet just to tag us again and leave because it was "a bad tag"

I hereby accuse:

1.: werner2311, The Eagle; Jackeduponcrack and Overlord 3 of holding us in battle for 25 Min so the rest of the fleet can leave and switch ships

2. WASTEMAN, Jackeduponcrack, overlord 3, massimosud of holding us in battle for 1 hour and 30 minutes so the british big fleet can finish their fight against a piratefleet

I didnt record the first 22 minutes of the first fight but here is the full video. Griefing is from 0:00:00 to around 1:30:00

In case noone receives appropriate judgement again let me ask you. Is it ok to force a even fight by wasting time because you have the faster ships? (as it happened in the 2nd battle because some of our guys got bored)

Edited by rediii
  • Like 9

6 hours ago, AeRoTR said:

I didn't watch to whole video, lol who would, I stopped when havoc guys started insults. 

So if you are not happy, may be you should try some lobby based games ? Try world of tanks may be ?

It is a released game so I do not expect game mechanics to change. There are many occasions when a bad tag occurs, after long time, you decide to get out and try a better tag. If you want to catch enemy players or to run away, may be you can bring faster ships ?

*** What I want admin to do, is consider havoc guys using words like "alcoholic, di*k, etc." as they are now publishing this video and making their insults public. May be there should be another tribunal for personal insults and publishing the video ? ***

I like it a lot when some special players abuse every game mechanic, in and out, over and over, upside down etc. and cry when they are not happy. 

NOTE: I watched the end, which was the fun part. Very good job HAVOC team. So wasn't it worth spending 2 hours ? Where would you find this kind of pvp ? You grind hostility, do lots of stuff, to get a port battle which is not even close to this battle. So why the tears ?

Instead of this retarded post, you should put the last battle in great battles section, remove the initial crappy parts with small battles. One of the best battles I have seen, good job again o7

So at the end it was an even fight, sweden 9700 BR vs britian 10000 BR (as one cristian left the battle at the start). Out of the even battle,  a very good victory for sweden.  

1. The battle in the end has nothing to do with this tribunal. We also didnt look for a battle anymore since we got out of the first fight. We knew if we get into a new battle we will receive a megagank.

2. The insults thrown at you were in teamspeak. Pretty sure you throw some nice insults towards us in teamspeak aswell but you are not as transparent as we are.

3. That released game introduced seasoned logs and will change battles quite a lot in future I guess. Even released games can enjoy some patches you know.

In teamspeak there was a suggestion that, if you stop sailing for 5 or 10 minutes and dont do anything anymore without getting atleast 10% damage on something you should be able to just leave. If someone hit your mast on 500m or if you are in control it should not matter. I think this is a good suggestion.

• Like 2

Side discussion moved here: 

Please keep this on topic.  Only post if you have evidence of wrong doing or evidence that clears the accused.  Thank you.

Swedes  were kept in battle  for barely 10 minutes in first battle  video starts as  majority of GB had just left ,  2nd battle  was longer however the initial tag was made bt sweden so cannot  be griefing as they were the agressors  ... GB  were attacked  and griefed  by Pirates who were clearly in communication with swedes  as  can be seen in video . and  attacked GB with sole intention of  preventing GB joining battle against swedes ... pirates had no intention of fighting  however due to lack of speed and incompetence were caught and killed ,,,, many pirates in battle had opportunity to leave as can be seen by screen shot ,,

https://imgur.com/zSp6bCb

3rd  battle was open water pvp and does not count  as greifing as said by accuser

the actual claim of over 2 hours of greifing  is incorrect as the video itself proves ,

holding swedes in  Battle until our fleet  could join  .. is no different to pirates holding GB in battle so swedes could escape ...

griefing by its nature is when no fight is intended ,, 3rd battle is proof we intended to fight  accuser is using tribunal  to avoid fights  he doesnt want to be in .. and choosing his own battles when he has advantage

I accuse OP of wasting  tribunal time ,,, trying to use tribunal for his own benefit  rather than good of game ..claims by accuser are false otherwise he would not of initiated 3rd battle

if GB captains are found guilty I expect as a matter of  balance pirates in scren shot receive same punishmment

Edited by shunt
  • Like 4

Captains, according to the video (battle №2) after initial tag by accuser side half of its fleet gone to fight and chase accused side, the whole fleet has not tried to disengage and leave from the battle. The video of the first battle is too short unfortunately. The griefing is not clear based on provided evidance, thus the case is closed.

• Like 4