Game-Labs Forum

Music Licence YouTube

Latur Husky

Hi, 

Just been uploading one test sample for youtube and I got informed that one of music titles playing in background is being claimed by 

Audio Network Plc

Title of a music is 

Seafarer

David Tobin, Jeff Meegan

It is playing while on mission set up screen for Second Wave mission in British Campaign. 

Yes, most music will be copyright so you will have to remove it if you don't like seeing that or if you want to get money from ads if you're big enough on you tube.  I remove it in game and yet it still plays something when you win a battle which will have to be removed or muted on you tube for I don't like seeing that either.  I have to say I am not sure but I think if a DEV puts music into the game I would assume they pay for it and every copy sold, prove me wrong if I am wrong on this.  But if so as I wrote this if I am correct I don't like that music people get more money just because we put us playing it on you tube.  All I am saying is music people are the greediest people on earth just remember this is just my POV and you will not change my view just as I won't change your view on this subject. 

Edited by doublebuck

If you are a YouTuber playing Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail and received a copyright claim, please dispute the claim and it will be resolved within 48 hours.

Follow the steps explained here: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2797454?hl=en

and in the "Reason" field write:

Game: Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail
Music is licensed from Audio Network Limited
License
O-0000110235

This may happen because of the automatic copyright protection of the in-game music.

Note: You can avoid the above mentioned procedure if you turn-off the music while broadcasting our game.

• Like 1

Just to confirm are you saying if we follow what you wrote above we can keep the music playing in our video of the game? It will just take a few days for it to resolve in our favor?  Also just a note that I turned off the music in the game yet when a battle ends some of them play short winning song that gets copyright.