Game-Labs Forum

Deploying a 3rd rate

j199

Hello,

Apologies if I've just missed something obvious, but I was able to capture the Arrogante 3rd rate SOL and add her to my fleet but cannot deploy her for any of the subsequent missions. The ship is greyed out from the rest of the fleet on the mission map screen. Is there anything I need to do in order to actually use the ship? Am wishing I hadn't spend the prestige points to get it!

2 hours ago, j199 said:

Is there anything in the game that explains which ships are suitable for each battle?

When you are in the deployment screen, you will see a number under each ship that represents its Battle Rating. Each battle can only have a certain total BR from all ships and except for the largest battles, the Arden'ts (300 BR) are too high for them. It used to be much lower however, it was being exploited by hitting maxscaling and then absolutely shredding everything. The scaling cap and the BR for these ships have both increased since.

Note: The crew number (so long its above minimum), xp, officers, veterancy, cannons, and upgrades do not affect the BR.

1959025597_TotalBR.PNG.5de09121e4d5ace9e96bc7c2a20043c5.PNG1280028276_ShipBR.PNG.7d498f10e7b994373a49a275d25e7de3.PNG