Game-Labs Forum

[don't know where this stand] I recieved DRM free key... where is STEAM key?

lair360

Hello devs,

I am happy to say that I've purchased UAD: Limited Edition to support your cause. However, when I checked my email, the only thing I see...

a.] Your receipt No.
b.] Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts: Bonus Keys

"Thanks for purchasing ALPHA KEY! Below are your bonus DRM Free Keys...."  << This is what I got... is this STEAM key?

So.... where is STEAM key to keep? I don't see it anywhere.... in my email? Is it going to be sent when its going to be launch on STEAM?

Thank you for your hard work and finally bought it!

9 hours ago, lair360 said:

Hello devs,

I am happy to say that I've purchased UAD: Limited Edition to support your cause. However, when I checked my email, the only thing I see...

a.] Your receipt No.
b.] Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts: Bonus Keys

"Thanks for purchasing ALPHA KEY! Below are your bonus DRM Free Keys...."  << This is what I got... is this STEAM key?

So.... where is STEAM key to keep? I don't see it anywhere.... in my email? Is it going to be sent when its going to be launch on STEAM?

Thank you for your hard work and finally bought it!

Greetings Admiral!

The bonus key has to be activated within the game launcher to get access to the current state of the game

Once the game is available on Steam, you will receive the Steam key on your email that was used to purchase the game