Holiday Conquest Truce?

Declare holiday conquest truce  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Declare holiday truce until 2nd Jan

• Yes. Stop (no) port battles should happen until 2nd Jan
    • No - War never changes.
    • Maybe - stop port battles only on new year eve
    • Other 2 - explain in comments

Yesterdayevening, i went to bed ... and when this morning, +8h later mind you!, I found out that the world had continued to revolve around itself ... and I wasn't even there! I mean, wtf man?! It didn't need me or anything? Am i so insignificant? Can't it wait up for me?

A truce ...  maybe on the 24th and newyearseve, but a full week?

18 hours ago, Macjimm said:

Not all family events are isolated to Christmas day and New Years day.  There are happy festivities that people enjoy with their loved ones throughout the entire holiday week.  Lots of players will find some time to have fun gaming during this week (without port battles,) and still socialize in real life.  

The key point is that if there are no port battles we have a choice.  Still fun.

I definitely understand that those aren't the only two days people might have something to do over the holidays, but I'd wager those are the only two days that you'd have trouble filling a port battle.   People can sit one out if they have a holiday party on the 27th, so long as MOST of their nation is still available to play the game.   

I think the week-long truce is boredom city...  as I, like quite a few others, have MORE time for gaming over the break instead of less and could have made some of the EU time zone PBs that I'm usually working during!  But it appears the admins have spoken, so I'll keep my peace and find other ways to ruin people's christmas via naval action, besides flipping their ports!  :P

• Like 1