Game-Labs Forum

Hostility missions delay by members of other nations in PVE (exploit)

Sersanara

There are players on the PVE server who enter into hostility battles of enemy nations (like allies) to delay the exit of the battle and thus get their clan mates to gain that hostility in other battle. They enter the enemy hostility and attract AI ships so that they cannot destroy them and thus delay the departure so that his clan in another hostility leave before they and gain hostility, please solve this exploit gentlemen administrators

Edited by Sersanara
  • Like 3

no. Small clans may completely depend on foreign allies when  they don't obey mafia structures in their own nation. At least for hostility missions they can find help independently elsewhere. Better document the thugs doing this exploit by picture and video evidence and have them banned individually. That will teach them to stop it.

Wasn't "Duquesne" reported for that same behavior some weeks ago? Also by Spanish? There you go.  One and the same people.

19 minutes ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

Wasn't "Duquesne" reported for that same behavior some weeks ago? Also by Spanish? There you go.  One and the same people.

Yes, I do it both times because I am the diplomat of my clan, but in the last cases the exploits have not been against us, Spaniards. Find out what happened before opening your mouth.

Edited by Sersanara

22 minutes ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

Better document the thugs doing this exploit by picture and video evidence and have them banned individually. That will teach them to stop it.

No, It is the mechanics that fail and allow these exploits by the players, therefore it is the mechanics that must be changed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sersanara said:

No, It is the mechanics that fail and allow these exploits by the players, therefore it is the mechanics that must be changed.

This will only cement the domination by big clans. As you are member in such, you have nothing against it. But I have. I want to chose help, or pay them, from abroad as I see fit. With hostility missions only being a national secluded thing, I depend totally on mafia in my nation. It's bad enough port battles are limited this way.

And how do you want to impede your compatriots from delaying your missions, if they hate you as a rival clan within nation, or, if foreign mafia clan bribes them to do that? Hm? See what I mean. The answer is individual ban, after brought evidence.

13 hours ago, Sersanara said:

There are players on the PVE server who enter into hostility battles of enemy nations (like allies) to delay the exit of the battle and thus get their clan mates to gain that hostility in other battle. They enter the enemy hostility and attract AI ships so that they cannot destroy them and thus delay the departure so that his clan in another hostility leave before they and gain hostility, please solve this exploit gentlemen administrators

Let it be known that exploits who work in your favor>>  at some point work against you.

known exploits or any other malfunction should be reported as soon as possible no matter what nation or clan or player is involved  .

but:  evidence ( like screenshot or vid ) is needed....

but it seems to me it is working like intended,  and made good use of the mechanic.. just a  delay on  the end result. that's all

(not shooting on a ai does not mean it has a counter on the counting of the hostility points)

as far as i know it has no effect on the counting for hostility time.(when members doing battle  leaf the H battle,  the  H counter is running the points to the hostility points directly)

the only thing what is happening is that the end result for doing xp has a delay you see on your screen, but the hostility result can be seen in the hostility tab (map >more> or battle set on map)

the only point is the entrance time of the villain and the leaf time of the villain (time elapse of the hostility window) @Ink

Edited by Thonys

1 hour ago, Thonys said:

Let it be known that exploits who work in your favor>>  at some point work against you.

known exploits or any other malfunction should be reported as soon as possible no matter what nation or clan or player is involved  .

but:  evidence ( like screenshot or vid ) is needed....

but it seems to me it is working like intended,  and made good use of the mechanic.. just a  delay on  the end result. that's all

(not shooting on a ai does not mean it has a counter on the counting of the hostility points)

as far as i know it has no effect on the counting for hostility time.(when members doing battle  leaf the H battle,  the  H counter is running the points to the hostility points directly)

the only thing what is happening is that the end result for doing xp has a delay you see on your screen, but the hostility result can be seen in the hostility tab (map >more> or battle set on map)

the only point is the entrance time of the villain and the leaf time of the villain (time elapse of the hostility window) @Ink

Hostility window 2:00 to 5:00.
Team A: 8 players with 1st rate.
Team B: 6 players with 1st rate and 1 player with privateer.
Both teams enter the battle of hostility at 1:30.
In addition, the privateer enters the battle of the other team at 1:59.
Team B ends its hostility and leaves at 2:01 completing 100%.
Team A ends later because it has to destroy the AI 7th rate or wait for their accountants to allow them to exit.
Result: Although Team A scores more by having more members, hostility is won by Team B for reaching 100% earlier.
If that is not to exploit a vulnerability in mechanics, I don't know what it will be.
Do you need capture or video to prove this? Do you think this follows the spirit with which it was intended?

Edited by Sersanara
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

And you learn to talk like a diplomat if you like to be one.

Yes, I'm a diplomat, but I don't have to talk to you as such, so I talk to you as I please.

It was you who started talking badly:

2 hours ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

There you go.  One and the same people.

1 hour ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

Whether this guy/clan does it against Spain or any other nation is  irrelevant.

Then apply the story and do not accuse that we are always the same complaining protesting, is not irrelevant also who denounces it?

18 minutes ago, Sersanara said:

Hostility window 2:00 to 5:00.
Team A: 8 players with 1st rate.
Team B: 6 players with 1st rate and 1 player with privateer.
Both teams enter the battle of hostility at 1:30.
In addition, the privateer enters the battle of the other team at 1:59.
Team B ends its hostility and leaves at 2:01 completing 100%.
Team A ends later because it has to destroy the privater or wait for their accountants to allow it.
Result: Although Team A scores more by having more members, hostility is won by Team B for reaching 100% earlier.
If that is not to exploit a vulnerability in mechanics, I don't know what it will be.
Do you need capture or video to prove this? Do you think this follows the spirit with which it was intended?

sorry but

you post at tribunal:

i am afraid to say ,but you need evidence provided in tribunal . >  to tribunal.

better was,  to put it in support thread and ask for interrogation on the mechanic.

(if i understand your battle  situation:  you could have left the battle earlier ....and make the score accounted for instead of killing the little privateer (could have disregard the priv)  what gains almost no hostility points {you should have left earlier than team B , the moment to enter ow counts for the h timer...  he who is first (100% points ) wins  )

Edited by Thonys

3 minutes ago, Thonys said:

sorry but

you post at tribunal:

i am afraid to say ,but you need evidence provided in tribunal . >  to tribunal.

better was,  to put it in support thread and ask for interrogation on the mechanic.

ok you are right, I ask from here if it is not too much trouble for the admins that bring the thread to support

4 minutes ago, Thonys said:

(if i understand your battle  situation:  you could have left the battle earlier ....and make the score accounted for instead of killing the little privateer (could have disregard the priv)  what gains almost no hostility points {you should have left earlier than team B , the moment to enter ow counts for the h timer...  he who is first (100% points ) wins  )

Sorry but it is impossible to leave the battle before the other team because the 7th rate attacks you and does not let you escape the battle. You must sink it or escape it, in both cases you lose enough time to lose hostility.