Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
akjoujt

seasoning shed

i just bought a seasoning shed permit , because my clan is too small to fight privateer's fleet.

i build the damn thing and surprise  there si nothing in there ... i guess we have to find bp to season wood , but i can't find anywhere.

but mostly i am very disapointed , there is not a single one wood to season , the thing cost me my ass , and i got nothing for it .... abused

16 minutes ago, akjoujt said:

i build the damn thing and surprise  there si nothing in there ... i guess we have to find bp to season wood , but i can't find anywhere.

You can find them in Chest that drops from... Privateer's Fleets. 20% probability - you can look in Loot and Chest section of Game Tools in na-map.netlify.com

Edited by Malcolm3

25 minutes ago, Malcolm3 said:

You can find them in Chest that drops from... Privateer's Fleets. 20% probability - you can look in Loot and Chest section of Game Tools in na-map.netlify.com

He already said that he bought the shed permit because his clan was too small to attack privateer fleets, so how is this supposed to help him. What he complains about is that he now has an expensive seasoning shed that can produce nothing because he does not have the other permits. The seasoning shed should at least produce seasoned oak without needing an extra permit.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Archaos said:

He already said that he bought the shed permit because his clan was too small to attack privateer fleets, so how is this supposed to help him. What he complains about is that he now has an expensive seasoning shed that can produce nothing because he does not have the other permits. The seasoning shed should at least produce seasoned oak without needing an extra permit.

thank you for underdstanding my problem

Honestly,  if you're in a clan that's too small to take out privateer fleets,  seasoned wood isn't going to be economically feasible anyway.  Have you done the math on what 70lh, 100 ton of tools, and 3 dubs per log adds up to on a ship of any size?  If you can't field 5 or 6 experienced players to hit a privateer fleet, you're not really equipped to safely move the amount of tools you're going to need to get anything built, either.  

I don't disagree that the shed should come with BPs...  but I'm just pointing out that getting a usable amount of seasoned wood out of a shed takes a lot MORE work and manhours than knocking over a few privateer fleets, not less.    Maybe it's time to partner with another small clan to do them together? Agree to a fair loot distribution strategy before you join the battle and go at it!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheDread said:

Have you done the math on what 70lh, 100 ton of tools, and 3 dubs

Its a bit expensive on a "per log" basis.  That would be appropriate for say, 100 logs.  All seasoned wood is, is wood that has been left out to dry.  The initial investment in the Shed should cover the overhead and then there is very little labour or cost after that (IRL).  The tools is the killer, because they are so over-priced and heavy.  100 ton of Tools (1 Tool as listed) should do fore 100 logs, IMO.