Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RickC

No port bonuses

My clan (CSR) is friended with USNA clan and we have invested in Saint Marys.  They are receiving port bonuses on ships built there but I am not.

Sent an F11 bug report but I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RickC said:

My clan (CSR) is friended with USNA clan and we have invested in Saint Marys.  They are receiving port bonuses on ships built there but I am not.

Sent an F11 bug report but I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

it says ASP clan is the port owner. You have to be in their friends list to be able to craft with their bonuses

ce1d09e336860ba5a04767fd4dc06c85.png

9 hours ago, Beeekonda said:

it says ASP clan is the port owner. You have to be in their friends list to be able to craft with their bonuses

You're looking at the wrong server I bet. These guys are from the Dark Lands (PvE-server).

Btw, solution should be for port owning clan to change the port setting for Investment rights to: "Clan & Friends".

Edited by Anolytic

24 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

You're looking at the wrong server I bet. These guys are from the Dark Lands (PvE-server).

Btw, solution should be for port owning clan to change the port setting for Investment rights to: "Clan & Friends".

yep, sry

12 hours ago, Anolytic said:

It has always been set at Clan & Friends.

Edited by RickC
edit: resolved. Apparantly losing then retaking the port changed that setting. TY!

10 hours ago, Anolytic said:

This situation happened after the AI took the port and we took it back.  Everything worked fine before that.