Game-Labs Forum

Didn't receive activation code

wunoiza

I purchased the limited Edition via PayPal but did not receive an activation code yet (about two hours after the purchase at time of writing).

I checked both my inbox and spam folder but can't find anything.

Other, related emails like the confirmation of the purchase from PayPal, the link to verify my account here, etc. arrive normally. 

5 hours ago, wunoiza said:

I purchased the limited Edition via PayPal but did not receive an activation code yet (about two hours after the purchase at time of writing).

Other, related emails like the confirmation of the purchase from PayPal, the link to verify my account here, etc. arrive normally. 

some providers have strong email protection and considered emails from us spam completely cutting it off (not even sending to spam filter). (if you can see this forum many people had this problem and all were solved)
If you need very fast resolution please contact XSOLLA support asap (they have some form of live chat) https://help.xsolla.com/#contactUs
You will need your email and estimated date of purchase - just say the same thing as here. Have not received email with key - probably cut off by spam - please help to find it. 

or hold on for @Ink to return and he will help you within a day or max two hours (he is travelling now).

Edited  by admin

13 hours ago, wunoiza said:

Greetings, please check private forum message for additional clarification