Game-Labs Forum

defend your convoy

Mooncatt

I dunno if this is mission specific, but Ive only encountered this as severe on this mission.

we all know that sometimes our guns don't fire. we all know that to fix this is to switch our guns to "off" for a few seconds then to "normal" and they will begin shooting again right?

well this mission seems (in my opinion) to be the worst one. I decided to build a cruiser for "defend your convoy" (ive finished it before) but this time I went with a torp loadout with x2 11" guns with x2 barrels. plus x2 port and starboard torp tubes x4 barrels 22" repeatedly the guns wont fire, no matter how much "switching off and on" I do. ive set the torps to "aggressive" and no matter what angle im at the simply will no launch. is this an issue we all have or just me?

I have also noticed that above waterline torpedoes have trouble when mounted on armored cruisers, especially if using a centerline position.

It is most likely because these ships normally cannot mount above waterline torpedoes.

Hopefully we'll have some options to do this next patch as numerous armored/heavy cruisers of the treaty period had above waterline torpedo mounts.