Game-Labs Forum

admiral edition mail and question.

Damien994

good morning devs,

i did not recieve a mail to put my name on as a ingame officer. i also got a few questions:

1. will there be a system to "design" your own ship like in ultimate admiral: dreadnought? i think it is possable that you can choose between pre-set designs and change the thickness or the length by a few meters or change the kind of wood used.

2. will nations like france, spain, Netherlands, portugal and other major sailing nations from that period be playable?

3. will there be a mission editor system in the game that when you go on a mission you can choose if you will fight in day or night times?

for my the game is already great and i like the game so far.

We will update tomorrow the list of admirals and you will get a window in the lobby where you can enter the name and select a portrait.

1. No. Unfortunately, the design of wooden ships didn't have so many variants as dreadnoughts have. You can customize your ships by the usage of different upgrades. Also, you have to equip your ship with naval guns.

2. Most of the nations will participate in the game as opponents. Sometimes you can control their ships depending on mission scenario. If we talk about a separate campaign, then no. We will consider campaigns for other nations as DLC when the game is released.

3. We have to stabilize the game and to finish all the promised content. The mission editor has low priority.

• Like 1