Game-Labs Forum
fox2run

Privateers makes this game unplayable

Hopeless feature. Impossible to outrun privateer fleet. Tried to trade two times and both times I got demasted and killed in an instant by those NPC fleet that target you and sail 3 speed or so. Thats a game-breaker. I am done with this until something is done about it. Until then I have to spåend time on more playable games.

Everytime this game is in a playable state u make features that makes impossible to play.

• Like 5

Maybe privateer fleets shouldn't hunt traders? 

But I think for newbies, it's welcome to have some protection around the capital.  

4 minutes ago, CarlBaron said:

Maybe privateer fleets shouldn't hunt traders? 

But I think for newbies, it's welcome to have some protection around the capital.  

They could have just expanded the capitol zone for that...or even better, go back to the green zones. 

• Like 4

Privateer fleets attract even more people to the capital zones to farm them as they drop privateer chests.

• Like 1

Priveter fleets are ok for farm, but they are sometimes a headache. Yesterday and today i was in Habana area and that fletts tag me like 9 times, is imposible make pvp, lol.

1 minute ago, Chromey said:

go to pzone if u want pvp instead of farming new players at capitol ;0

im in a pvp server, so i make pvp in all map. When i was a begginer i had no problem when other player tagged me. Game is that.

@admin Implement this for god sake. Fixed speed variable based on proximity. 

ex. Fleet base speed is 10 (SLOW),  increase by 1 if each color zone is hit by a player or so...

FQWHZdz.jpg

Edited by Audacious
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Angus MacDuff said:

They could have just expanded the capitol zone for that...or even better, go back to the green zones. 

green zones didn't work, remember? veterans would gather around them and screen, never actually tagging each other.

Edited by Slim McSauce

1 hour ago, fox2run said:

Hopeless feature. Impossible to outrun privateer fleet. Tried to trade two times and both times I got demasted and killed in an instant by those NPC fleet that target you and sail 3 speed or so. Thats a game-breaker. I am done with this until something is done about it. Until then I have to spåend time on more playable games.

Everytime this game is in a playable state u make features that makes impossible to play.

They do not attack ships below 100 battle rating

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Brig at sea said:

They do not attack ships below 100 battle rating

I am only an average player. For once I actually captured a fast Les Gros Ventre from a player. Finally I had a fast trader. I used half my money to buy some norwegian fur and could have that 4 times back. I sailed out in SAFE DISTANCE to enemy ports. And suddenly this fleet moved at me like a speed-boat. Nothing to do. tried to go in the wind and the popposite - but enemy NPC fleet was too fast. And with 5-6 hvys I was sunk in less than 2 min.

Its not fun to play like that. If I met a real player, I would have a chance somehow. But not against this superfleet. Im out until fixed. Sry.

Edited by fox2run
  • Like 1

guys, the privateers are A.I. that are hired to attack enemy players near capitols including traders. Just AVOID enemy capitols and you will be completely SAFE! Capitol waters take up maybe 1% of all the ocean in game, please learn from your mistakes and move on 🤸‍♂️

• Like 1

On 12/6/2019 at 2:12 PM, Despe said:

im in a pvp server, so i make pvp in all map. When i was a begginer i had no problem when other player tagged me. Game is that.

Capital zones are not pvp areas. Making it hard for people like to kill noobs there is part of the purpose of the privateers in the first place. 

• Like 2