Game-Labs Forum

Gun tech

Mooncatt

Hey guys

Something I've not figured out yet that I hope someone can explain please. 

Sometimes I get a bonus for double or triple barrel gun tech or gun grade bonus. But sometimes it's a negative bonus. I'm not quite sure what it means or how I get a positive bonus. Can someone please explain. Tia

Think it might due to the quality and mark of the gun so the higher both are the better the gun stats and attributes are.

At least thats my understanding of it, someone else could explain it better. It will probs be clearer once the campaign comes out so we can see how they effect things more closely.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cptbarney said:

Think it might due to the quality and mark of the gun so the higher both are the better the gun stats and attributes are.

At least thats my understanding of it, someone else could explain it better. It will probs be clearer once the campaign comes out so we can see how they effect things more closely.

Yes.

The better technology = more good bonuses, less negatives ones.

• Like 1

the game basically says that the first generations of a new gun type, be in more barrels or a bigger caliber, is always kinda bad, while guns with fewer barrels or caliber will get better because they tech is now better understood.