Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
eneibesmuB

Green on Green - Jack in the Box

Recommended Posts

Hey I was in battle with [REDS] Haci Czech Men and Jack in the Box joined our battle on my side. Then "Jack in the Box" started to shoot on me with chains to slow me down.

Please check. It was green on green.

4A59554C746112FCF20EE2737CEB7C09812146D2

812B2A17E7B9FA2F0E1EEA6E9CFE69DFF23D4109

B13A03A131737F5A7612B9DAAE86897036AA8CDC

FE3C14772DB3C6130FBDCDDC7682366805DCA857

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eneibesmuB said:

Hey I was in battle with [REDS] Haci Czech Men and Jack in the Box joined our battle on my side. Then "Jack in the Box" started to shoot on me with chains to slow me down.

Please check. It was green on green.

 

Are you pit pinsel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, eneibesmuB said:

Nope, he can't join the forum. So i posted it in his name

he should re-register and post in this topic himself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/785245749146040389/4A59554C746112FCF20EE2737CEB7C09812146D2/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/785245749146039612/812B2A17E7B9FA2F0E1EEA6E9CFE69DFF23D4109/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/785245749146039288/FE3C14772DB3C6130FBDCDDC7682366805DCA857/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/785245749146037950/B13A03A131737F5A7612B9DAAE86897036AA8CDC/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we are to take facts into account, I only started shooting his sails after the second insult.

 

 

Check battlechat log!

Edited by Jackinthebox
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will give the chance to both captains to settle the issue in private and report tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
I do not want to clarify anything with this guy who shot me green on green and he gave it to me, so punish him or leave it.
Edited by Real Pit Pinsel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jackinthebox said:

If we are to take facts into account, I only started shooting his sails after the second insult.

 

 

Check battlechat log!

Even if he did this what you are talking about.. It is not OK to do friendly fire. Why didn't you use your mouth? 

Why should you do friendly fire? My first idea was that Jack in the Box is an Alt Account who wants to protect the Russian Trincomalee by doing green on green.. You are not in a Clan, your Forum Account was created after we (Pit & Me) created this topic. You join a battle and starting to to chain your teammate. It stinks to the sky

An IP Check would be cool 

Edited by eneibesmuB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eneibesmuB said:

Even if he did this what you are talking about.. It is not OK to do friendly fire. Why didn't you use your mouth? 

Why should you do friendly fire? My first idea was that Jack in the Box is an Alt Account who wants to protect the Russian Trincomalee by doing green on green.. You are not in a Clan, your Forum Account was created after we (Pit & Me) created this topic. You join a battle and starting to to chain your teammate.

An IP Check would be cool 

that a russian old was not proven please let us stay with the facts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jackinthebox said:

If we are to take facts into account, I only started shooting his sails after the second insult.

 

 

Check battlechat log!

what were the insults.. do you have screens or reports? 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After investigation green on green damage is confirmed, Accused player received a warning according to game rules.

Chat abuse happened in the battle will be handled based on weekly chat report check.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...