Game-Labs Forum

Unable to download

Sindin

Hello, i got this game as i have been looking into it for awhile and it looks good, however my dorms internet does not allow torrenting of any kind (games like world of tanks runs into the same issue and i would up having to get the game files from another computer and just validate it.). Is there any way to download the game files directly? Thank you in advance so far the game looks amazing from what i have seen.

On 11/30/2019 at 3:20 PM, Sindin said:

Hello, i got this game as i have been looking into it for awhile and it looks good, however my dorms internet does not allow torrenting of any kind (games like world of tanks runs into the same issue and i would up having to get the game files from another computer and just validate it.). Is there any way to download the game files directly? Thank you in advance so far the game looks amazing from what i have seen.

Greetings!
Could you please try this workaround: click on the mail address in the top right section of launcher and click on "Settings", then deactivate the "Use a P2P connection" option
0R4jkeT.png