Game-Labs Forum

Payment options are all broken/not working? Says to contact Xsolla?

ThatZenoGuy

7 hours ago, ThatZenoGuy said:

Realised a while back somehow my game was refunded the second I bought it, so the game no longer works, tried buying it again, but nothing is working.

Greetings, could you please try to contact Xsolla support team directly via 24/7 live chat at help.xsolla.com

They will help you to find out the problem

9 hours ago, Ink said:

Greetings, could you please try to contact Xsolla support team directly via 24/7 live chat at help.xsolla.com

They will help you to find out the problem

I already did and it didn't work.

Is there any way to just paypal you guys directly? Then you can pay them? 

All righty, just was in contact with Paypal themselves and its specifically your store which they say is the problem. Something about how paypal automatically stops payments if its not deemed safe enough or functional/etc.

I know that I experienced problems when I first bought the game too, that's what caused the instant refund, apparently Xsolla has that problem.

On 11/30/2019 at 4:23 AM, ThatZenoGuy said:

Through MUCH hassle and annoyance, including calling several people/bank, using a friend's phone, and some other stuff, finally bought the game.

Devs, PLEASE look at your store/Xsolla, because something is very wrong.

Strange, a friend of mine bought the game just a few days ago via Paypal. Is this region specific, probably?

On 12/6/2019 at 12:15 AM, Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf said:

Strange, a friend of mine bought the game just a few days ago via Paypal. Is this region specific, probably?

It is not a wide range of issue but some might experience it. And sometimes it is region, yes. But the solution is communicate with Xsolla and your bank/Paypal to clear things up and payment will go through. For most, it is a seamless experience. 

On 11/29/2019 at 8:23 PM, ThatZenoGuy said:

Through MUCH hassle and annoyance, including calling several people/bank, using a friend's phone, and some other stuff, finally bought the game.

Devs, PLEASE look at your store/Xsolla, because something is very wrong.

we will provide the alternative option THIS WEEK. sorry for delay.

• Like 1