Game-Labs Forum

Option to start the game would be nice

randomhit

Good News at first - payment process worked well. Absolute, some 50 bucks are sunk costs.

After starting ""C:\WTF\AppData\Local\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\launcher.exe" the laucher-gui started.

Laucher-Gui is well designed with three smoking dreadnoughts.

But in a lot of games, a button named "start new game or wtf" appears.

But not here.

I am sure, its my fault. 

I would like to upload a *screenshot from this cute gui without common buttons.

But this fantastic discussion-tool does not support a picture upload from the pc. i am sorry for this.

Any idea 

(a) how to get back my bucks?

(b) or starting this *** game?

Thanks for your support.

By the way - it would be helpful, to test some functions before selling something.

Was glaubt ihr eigentlich, was ich mit meiner Freizeit machen möchte? Also, so einen *** habe ich in den letzten Jahren nicht erlebt. Es ist einfach nur unglaublich. Und erzählt mir nicht, ich hätte irgendetwas übersehen. Es ist echt eine Frechheit. 

Why not upload a picture to imgur/any site that hosts pictures and link it so we can see the problem? 

With the little information youve given its kinda hard to pinpoint whats gone wrong, it might be as simple as a bad installer that just requires a reinstall or you haven't logged into the client perhaps?

• Like 1

After payment you should have gotten an e-mail with a link to the launcher programm, all you need to do is download that launcher, install it and run it. The Launcher will give instructions from there. Once you opened the launcher something similar to this should come up:

image.png

PS: Ist schon zu verstehen wenn irgentwas nicht klappt, dass mann sauer ist, aber bitte nicht ausfallend werden

Edited by Wurstsalat

Bloody hell, stop using google translate and actually speak English, else just type in German and then maybe a German speaker might help you. The launcher is in English as well so I have no idea how the **** (sorry I have a problem with idiots) would you expect to understand any of that with your English. I would like to help you but since your English is worse than a vegetable, I'd rather not. Oh and when you ask for help, maybe type something polite next time?

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, ColonelHenry said:

Bloody hell, stop using google translate and actually speak English, else just type in German and then maybe a German speaker might help you. The launcher is in English as well so I have no idea how the **** (sorry I have a problem with idiots) would you expect to understand any of that with your English. I would like to help you but since your English is worse than a vegetable, I'd rather not. Oh and when you ask for help, maybe type something polite next time?

Hey man don't be mean, The guy needs help, not a scolding.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Cairo1 said:

Hey man don't be mean, The guy needs help, not a scolding.

Generally I would agree but the guy came off as an a-hole with a very passive aggressive attitude I don't think he really wants help getting the game to start probably didn't even buy it. 

• Like 2

On 11/28/2019 at 8:11 PM, randomhit said:

Good News at first - payment process worked well. Absolute, some 50 bucks are sunk costs.

After starting ""C:\WTF\AppData\Local\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\launcher.exe" the laucher-gui started.

Laucher-Gui is well designed with three smoking dreadnoughts.

But in a lot of games, a button named "start new game or wtf" appears.

But not here.

I am sure, its my fault. 

I would like to upload a *screenshot from this cute gui without common buttons.

But this fantastic discussion-tool does not support a picture upload from the pc. i am sorry for this.

Any idea 

(a) how to get back my bucks?

(b) or starting this *** game?

Thanks for your support.

By the way - it would be helpful, to test some functions before selling something.

Was glaubt ihr eigentlich, was ich mit meiner Freizeit machen möchte? Also, so einen *** habe ich in den letzten Jahren nicht erlebt. Es ist einfach nur unglaublich. Und erzählt mir nicht, ich hätte irgendetwas übersehen. Es ist echt eine Frechheit. 

Würde auch helfen, wenn man sich nicht wie die letzte Wurst aufführt...

Like how he doesnt bother responding to his own thread, probs a troll. Humans have always been a bit 'speshul' OP being a prime example of this. Not knowng basic keys like printscreen or just clicking the launcher and signing in (who in tf actually goes to the directory to open a game?).

Surprised he manages to turn his pc on.

• Like 1

Ok, thanks for the answers. The situation is clear - i am the idiot.

Sorry for that.

I didn`t expect, that a key would be provided by email (because i am steam pampered…).

(A more expressive hint in the starting-Gui, to "enter the key, provided by email", could be nice).

Button "Play" is now available.

At all, Thanks to 

Stealth17 for the nice Youtubes and the developers for the game. 

And the community.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, randomhit said:

Ok, thanks for the answers. The situation is clear - i am the idiot.

Sorry for that.

I didn`t expect, that a key would be provided by email (because i am steam pampered…).

(A more expressive hint in the starting-Gui, to "enter the key, provided by email", could be nice).

Button "Play" is now available.

At all, Thanks to 

Stealth17 for the nice Youtubes and the developers for the game. 

And the community.

Well it does mention when you pre-order that a key would be supplied so, checking your emails should of been you know...

But eh at least the problem is solved i guess.

16 hours ago, Wurstsalat said:

Oi whats that supposed to mean wursts are only ppl too :(

Well, the important thing is "last wurst". The one nobody wanted and now it's probably not the best idea to eat it anymore.^^ Wurstsalat doesn't have that problem.

Besides, thx OP for coming back and admitting you were wrong. Happens seldom enough nowadays on the web. Cudos!

Edited by Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf
  • Like 2