Game-Labs Forum

AUTUMN SALE STARTED - Nominate Naval Action

17 minutes ago, Redman29 said:

I understand this is test data, but if this is true, then it will be kinda broken. 

There is just obviously incorrect guns layout as these two ships are both 74-gunners. Possibly they just arm their bridle ports

4 hours ago, Redman29 said:

I did. It has the same gun layout as the Christian and Buc. This is it compared to Bellona and Redoutable. HP wise, it is lower than a Bellona, but armor values are only slightly lower. 

I understand this is test data, but if this is true, then it will be kinda broken. 

GwbAPf5.png

I will ask @Felix Victor to REMOVE all ships that are not in game yet from the tool. We do not know if you really do not know the difference between real and placehoder numbers, but there is a risk you can upset others with such assumptions and we do not want to take this risk.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, admin said:

I will ask @Felix Victor to REMOVE all ships that are not in game yet from the tool. We do not know if you really do not know the difference between real and placehoder numbers, but there is a risk you can upset others with such assumptions and we do not want to take this risk.

I assumed it was placeholder data but at the same time I assumed that fine woods wouldn't get added back to the game and got a little carried away when they were added again today.

Sorry if I upset others, and please removed my posts on the matter so there is no misinformation.

Edited by Redman29

9 hours ago, admin said:

Can do. Why are unreleased ships in API data anyway?