Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
admin

AUTUMN SALE STARTED - Nominate Naval Action

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

Wonderful. Now imagine we would have missions in the future, with five of them super cargos plus decent escorts in the 4th rate genre, as group missions for players... sort of treasure convoy raid. With premium loot.

Or imagine a better common trade route. I want to form a Spanish Fleet of Indies, with escort, organization, etc.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Thonys said:

O  G

for those who overlooked 

 

iwfzj2c93.jpg

RumoR:   new dutch cadets buying admiralty permits and flag dlc by the numbers ...

will you please stop it with your stupid breaking news memes. We get it. Its just a pain in the ass and fills up the whole page with useless shit. 

Edited by HachiRoku
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Correct me if I'm wrong but we were told HMS Leopard would be available by the end of November, December is four days away. Now we're being told it will be 3 months?

Whats gone wrong, why such a delay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, admin said:

...  ships will be added in the next 3 months (some as DLC some as in free in game content)

  • HMS Leopard
  • Redoutable
  • Implacable

...

 

14 minutes ago, Winterthrust said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but we were told HMS Leopard would be available by the end of November, December is four days away. Now we're being told it will be 3 months?

Whats gone wrong, why such a delay?

As I understand "during" the next 3 months those ships will be released. For example this month Leopard next month one of the remaining 2 vice versa.

Dont forget it seems like friday is unofficial patchday^^

Fingers crossed

Edited by z4ys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Winterthrust said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but we were told HMS Leopard would be available by the end of November, December is four days away. Now we're being told it will be 3 months?

Whats gone wrong, why such a delay?

He didn't say in 3 months but that all the content mentioned would be added within 3 months. So in 3 months all of it should be in game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting to see an 'east' Iandiaman trader coming to game. Ive done some quick research on the Rotterdam and came up with this: 

https://www.wrecksite.eu/wreck.aspx?183669

Correct me if I'm looking at the wrong live line of ships we all use in game (1700-1800)

Although, it does not say anything about the guns. I expect at least 2 decks because she needed to be well peotected 

 

Looking forward  :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Never said:

He didn't say in 3 months but that all the content mentioned would be added within 3 months. So in 3 months all of it should be in game. 

 

1 hour ago, Winterthrust said:

Ah sorry I missread

Pretty Sure it said november

Leopard november.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Complete-Disaster said:

 

Pretty Sure it said november

 

Additionally work has started on

  • Wrecker
  • Classic HMS Victory (the proper one, with balconies)
  • Rotterdam Indiaman Refit

Maybe because of this? or maybe you want another reminder of the limited number of personnel working on NA? haha

If in 3 months or so we have 6 new ships in NA then I'm happy. The upcoming content sounds great. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Never said:

Additionally work has started on

  • Wrecker
  • Classic HMS Victory (the proper one, with balconies)
  • Rotterdam Indiaman Refit

Maybe because of this? or maybe you want another reminder of the limited number of personnel working on NA? haha

If in 3 months or so we have 6 new ships in NA then I'm happy. The upcoming content sounds great. 

Honestly. i could care less wether it will be 1 or 6 new ships in 3 months. but it said november, i was kinda hyped.

im not going to criticize nor complain about NA  working team.

as long as its not turning out like Star Citizen(tons of promises and no results), im happy ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2019 at 12:10 AM, admin said:

Great News Captains!

Autumn sale started and this is the first time almost all the imported ships and other premium content items items are going to be on the discount.
If you hesitated to buy them before maybe it is the perfect time to purchase them. 

Buying premium content not only helps you in game, but also helps to create new content for the game, pay for the crew and servers and continue to improve the current features. As a DIRECT results of DLC sales the following ships will be added in the next 3 months (some as DLC some as in free in game content)

  • HMS Leopard
  • Redoutable
  • Implacable

Additionally work has started on

  • Wrecker
  • Classic HMS Victory (the proper one, with balconies)
  • Rotterdam Indiaman Refit

Steam 2019 Awards: This steam sale also comes with Nominations, where you can nominate Naval Action for the annual award in one of the proposed categories like
"Better with friends" or "Best game you suck at"  or "Labor of Love".

Award nomination is not mandatory but it would be good to get one more award (we got one in 2016 as indie MMO of the year) and say thank you to the community.
6syStsp.gif

You can nominate the game from the game page on steam

https://store.steampowered.com/app/311310/Naval_Action/

My friends are gone. But you are right, sir, it was a more enjoyable experience with them.

I feel the fights against the machine encourage solo play. For example, raid chest's rewards are very tiny for a six man group.

Another example, and this is a better one, is when you are fighting against a large group of bots. In those fights, the game encourages stealing the kills from other players so they can finish the missions earlier. I saw this with my own old eyes with great pain.

This game should promote more cooperation instead of so much competition among players even when playing against the bots. Perhaps that way I would be still playing with my friends.

 

I nominated this game (I had to ask my son how) as "Labor of Love". My wish is this nomination encorages creators to keep figuring out how to make a more friendly and cooperative game. 

 

 

Edited by Capitan Salazar
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Baptiste Gallouédec said:

Isn't it weird to see the full game cheaper than the rattisvan DLC ?

Yes, but hey, at least more people can buy the Raatvisan by lowering its price, the same as the Hermione. DEVS. How about a permit DLC? I think we all have the right to be able to build the ship we want, and if one does not have much time a day to play and on top of that his clan is a small or solitary player or does not have enough reales ones to buy it, then that DLC would help a lot. The boat carrying DLC permit could not be sold or given away. Regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2019 at 12:10 AM, admin said:

Great News Captains!

Autumn sale started and this is the first time almost all the imported ships and other premium content items items are going to be on the discount.
If you hesitated to buy them before maybe it is the perfect time to purchase them. 

Buying premium content not only helps you in game, but also helps to create new content for the game, pay for the crew and servers and continue to improve the current features. As a DIRECT results of DLC sales the following ships will be added in the next 3 months (some as DLC some as in free in game content)

  • HMS Leopard
  • Redoutable
  • Implacable

Additionally work has started on

  • Wrecker
  • Classic HMS Victory (the proper one, with balconies)
  • Rotterdam Indiaman Refit

Steam 2019 Awards: This steam sale also comes with Nominations, where you can nominate Naval Action for the annual award in one of the proposed categories like
"Better with friends" or "Best game you suck at"  or "Labor of Love".

Award nomination is not mandatory but it would be good to get one more award (we got one in 2016 as indie MMO of the year) and say thank you to the community.
6syStsp.gif

You can nominate the game from the game page on steam

https://store.steampowered.com/app/311310/Naval_Action/

Nominated for Best game you suck at 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing news!!! Great to see this game still going strong.
Plus we have those other things like the battle sails mechanics to look forward to before the end of the year from the "development plans for the second half of 2019"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sento de Benimaclet said:

How about a permit DLC?

Or how about a port boni DLC in the style of the painter DLC? Meaning, it's redeemable with cooldown timer, say once a week, you chose a port bonus to redeem - and you can store them like permits and accumulate them - so with lots of patience you can add a package of several of them if you like to a ship you build later.

Example: (first week) Hull bonus 1 + (2nd week) sailing bonus 1 + (3rd week) hull bonus 2 + (4th week) crew bonus 1 = combined for a ship with port boni hull 2, sailing 1, crew 1.

It's no pay-to-win, as it takes too long time to collect seriously better accumulation, but then, you can craft a super ship without need of owning a developed port or bowing to some mafia clan in order to get access. A solace for small clans, while still no competition for the 'real thing' of developing a port.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2019 at 3:04 PM, z4ys said:

As I understand "during" the next 3 months those ships will be released. For example this month Leopard next month one of the remaining 2 vice versa.

Dont forget it seems like friday is unofficial patchday^^

Fingers crossed

It would seem those fingers being crossed were unsuccessful. Unless they intend to drop a DLC on a Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am glad I did not buy the remaining dlc (3 of them which I did not buy) and I was considering second copy of the game(considering due to moral issues) 

Thx for latest patch! Glad I did not buy them. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In regards to Implacable

XfY7n2a.png

How is that balanced? 

And how is that even a 3rd rate?

And this will be a DLC?

So a ship that can outgun every 3rd rate and almost all the 2nd rates. Then add fine wood 2.0 and any balance has gone out the window

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Redman29 said:

How is that balanced? 

And how is that even a 3rd rate?

And this will be a DLC?

So a ship that can outgun every 3rd rate and almost all the 2nd rates. Then add fine wood 2.0 and any balance has gone out the window

It's just testing data - just use Ship Compare Tool and you will see it (compare with standard 3rd rate FX)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Malcolm3 said:

It's just testing data - just use Ship Compare Tool and you will see it (compare with standard 3rd rate FX)

I did. It has the same gun layout as the Christian and Buc. This is it compared to Bellona and Redoutable. HP wise, it is lower than a Bellona, but armor values are only slightly lower. 

I understand this is test data, but if this is true, then it will be kinda broken. 

GwbAPf5.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...