Game-Labs Forum

Launcher Issue

DV8Tyler

So my launcher bugged out and would no longer let me open the game, I'm sorry I'm not very tech savy so I can't give you much info on why it might have done that. I removed it not realizing that the receipt e-mail was the only way to get it. I keep a clean mail box, so that e-mail is long gone. Is there a way to get the launcher link resent? Seems silly to have us make an account but no way to use that account to get the link to the game again.

1 hour ago, DV8Tyler said:

So my launcher bugged out and would no longer let me open the game, I'm sorry I'm not very tech savy so I can't give you much info on why it might have done that. I removed it not realizing that the receipt e-mail was the only way to get it. I keep a clean mail box, so that e-mail is long gone. Is there a way to get the launcher link resent? Seems silly to have us make an account but no way to use that account to get the link to the game again.

Greetings,

please check private forum message for additional clarifications.

57 minutes ago, Anthony W said:

Hi bought the limited edition received an email with the activation code but no link for the alpha site launcher ??

Greetings,

the link to download the launcher is included in the receipt email from Xsolla. Make sure to check junk (spam) folder. Please let me know if you still experience troubles to find it.