Game-Labs Forum

подставные бои

Проплывая по патрульной зоне, из боя вышли данные игроки :
Knuddel (+ 2 человека, ники к сожалению не запомнил)  и  Diego Velazquez. Предполагаю что они занимаются подставными боями в патрульной зоне. Ребята отказались зайти в бой, а один из них сказал что это их приятель.....

Прошу разобраться.

20191123012102_1.jpg

unknown.png

Diego Velasges isnt my alt. He is a Friend out of another Nation. What you are complaining about is just gameplay. When you tagged somone noone can force me into that Battle. And we dont Farm each other. So nice to have a Tribunal about nothing. I mean i wasnt even Fighting him. You where just Pissed off to lose your trinco caurce you had to fight a Bigger enemy. Think about why We stand next to him and doesnt tagged him. 

Edited by Knuddel

The funny joke is he complained about that i dont fight him, or do you see me in htoise screenshots?

BTw the Joke is that his Friend was in the 4rd Patrole zone in a 3rd... so he cannt enter and tried to push me to atack the guy which i was fighting half the day with....

I translated the Titel just now not bevor work today. Fake battles? We where fighting with him together so i would not call this fake battles. 

From my point of Fiew we did nothing wrong. Just enjoyed the game. 

I Remember now the Whole context: We go to Patrole area together, Fight together not against each other but at the same side! Than 2 BF guys came in the Patrole zone along. The Trinco tagged Diego Velaskes in the Middle of us. His friend on a 3rd cannt enter the battle and the guy outside the battle asked me to jump in and to help him sink my friend Diego. I sayed no. Is that worth a Tribunal? No i dont think so. Did that break Rules? No.

The Battle bevor was ether against Pirates, Brits or Dutchies. I cant Remember. But i Know the Name of the Other guy. So Devs if you want to make a real investigation wirte me a Message anmd i will send yxou the name in Private.

Edited by Knuddel