Game-Labs Forum

8 hours ago, admin said:

Next week by end of November. Leopard that week too.

Sadly Sir, it is too late for my clan as I lost my clanmates and friends three weeks ago.

I'm now alone, feeling useless like the retired man I am.

I'm now doing lots of trading runs to pay the bills and keep my crafting up. I sympathise with the member who loved trading and quit the game. I'm using four fully loaded indiamans making four hundred thousand silver coins in a run that takes me hours to complete. 

My wife keeps telling me to play another game as she sees me unhappier than before.

Edited by Capitan Salazar
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, Capitan Salazar said:

Sadly Sir, it is too late for my clan as I lost my clanmates and friends three weeks ago.

I'm now alone, feeling useless like the retired man I am.

I'm now doing lots of trading runs to pay the bills and keep my crafting up. I sympathise with the member who loved trading and quit the game. I'm using four fully loaded indiamans making four hundred thousand silver coins in a run that takes me hours to complete. 

My wife keeps telling me to play another game as she sees me unhappier than before.

Maybe you need to find another clan, make some new friends. 

On 11/21/2019 at 3:28 PM, Gregory Rainsborough said:

We were told some time ago that port battle BR's would be changed within a matter of days.

Been a few weeks now. Any news?

hello
perhaps you're interested in a ban?
yeah, you clearly are insterested in a ban! enjoy your new achievement!

4 hours ago, Tac said:

My friendly advice is to spend less time with the 4 Indiamen and more with the wife.

you should not forget about the ones who have no wife and their only option is to play some dumb game with boats and accept any bullshit connected to it!

On 11/21/2019 at 5:25 PM, admin said:

under way

what about deleting salt from fished things? this is going to greatly reduce the amount of clicks people have to perform while playing!

Edited by Captain2Strong
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Captain2Strong said:

hello
perhaps you're interested in a ban?
yeah, you clearly are insterested in a ban! enjoy your new achievement!

you should not forget about the ones who have no wife and their only option is to play some dumb game with boats and accept any bullshit connected to it!

what about deleting salt from fished things? this is going to greatly reduce the amount of clicks people have to perform while playing!

Be careful humour gets you a warning,apparently.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tac said:

Be careful humour gets you a warning,apparently.

His not joking about anybody's wife, sister, daughter. 
Discussion of female family members (even in humorous ways) is not allowed and is against the rules. We allowed light humor like this previously but some assholes do not understand that and such conversations usually deteriorate into shit. Its in the rules. Sexual comments about or towards family members WILL cause immediate chat bans both on forum and in game chat - with no right to appeal.

topic moved on to other things and is no longer useful. Locked

• Like 4