Game-Labs Forum

Ship lost due to server crash

Bichu

Hello there,

I was in a mission vs a L`ocean at 02:00 CEt aprox when the server crashed and when I could log in again about 10 mins later I was in port without my wasa, is there a chance to get it again?, it was live white and northern carpenters, rest doesn't  matter much.

Thank you in advance

6 minutes ago, Bichu said:

Hello there,

I was in a mission vs a L`ocean at 02:00 CEt aprox when the server crashed and when I could log in again about 10 mins later I was in port without my wasa, is there a chance to get it again?, it was live white and northern carpenters, rest doesn't  matter much.

Thank you in advance

Hello

Server crash logic works the following way. If servers crash, AI stops, all ships stop and all participants in the instance are sent to the open world in the logged off state. Once they login they have their ships and lost nothing. + We give them % of enemy HP in form of money and xp. So not only when servers crash they lose nothing and get something. 

In your case if you lost your ship the servers were working - someone was able to sink you. This means connection was lost. @Ink will investigate if we had any outages on the server. If not - that means it was your connection not the games fault. If we had an outage we will provide compensation. 

The reason we do not provide compensation if your connection break is because people exploit that by disconnecting (for example switching off the router) and and then asking to return the ship multiplying the assets.

• Like 2

Many of us lost connection to "PVP" server, for about 10-15 minutes. Pve was working fine, some English guys kept the connection, but US and Rest Europe guys lost the connection.

Edited by AeRoTR
  • Like 4

I've got a crash, too, (i reseted my box and computer thinkin' was on my side, but nah) was at around 1:00 2:00am french time, friends from Martinique and Holland got the same, all got disconected... Nothing lost for us, lucky, we were bringin' back some repairs we stole, in OW.

Edited by Nick the cursed
  • Like 1