Game-Labs Forum

Issue with Smuggler battle

Fnkershner

I was playing the Smuggler battle and I had 2 issues -

first I had a group of Marines run back to the boats that they landed in and I could not get them to return.

second I sent 160 Marines to the primary base which was defended by 32 Spanish Marines. My troops were arranged in the trees and the Spanish troops were in the open. yet my troops broke and ran. This does not seem likely considering the numbers. This happened several times before I was able to take possession of the supplies and go to the embarkation point.

12 hours ago, Fnkershner said:

I was playing the Smuggler battle and I had 2 issues -

first I had a group of Marines run back to the boats that they landed in and I could not get them to return.

second I sent 160 Marines to the primary base which was defended by 32 Spanish Marines. My troops were arranged in the trees and the Spanish troops were in the open. yet my troops broke and ran. This does not seem likely considering the numbers. This happened several times before I was able to take possession of the supplies and go to the embarkation point.

Greetings, could you please clarify if you sent F11 bug report as well?

56 minutes ago, Fnkershner said:

Sorry No I did not. So I assume I should hit F11 while in the game if I have an issue.

Yes, that would be the fastest way to resolve in-game bugs.

Still, the information has been sent to the main dev team