Game-Labs Forum

Minimum Game Requirements Help

Old_Salt

Hi all,

I'm really not a tech-savvy person, but I love history, and I'd love to play this game. However, I'm not sure my computer can run it. Specifically, my processor is an Intel i7-8700T 2.40 GHz with 4.0 maximum turbo boost. The game's minimum is for Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz, AMD Phenom II X4 940. I meet that with 'maximum turbo boost' but not otherwise. Likewise, I have a NVIDIA  GE Force mx130. Is that going to be sufficient, or should I avoid buying the game? Thank you!

Capture.PNG

With that graphics card you wouldn't be even able to play on lowest possible settings, buy something on GTX 1060 level or at least 1050 Ti if you have low budget, upgrading your CPU would be good idea also, but upgrading you graphic card should be your top priority.

Thank you for the help! Since it's an All in One PC, I'm probably out of luck for actually switching out hardware, right?

Again, I know very little, but what makes the MX130 incompatible? Honestly, I don't care about playing anything more than low settings, and it seems like the MX130 works for most things like that. It has the 4 GB dedicated RAM. For instance, I play Battlefield 1 without any issues. On the Can Your Run It? website, it also says that won't work, but I haven't had any problem, and it meets the numbers required, just not the level of graphics card. What am I missing?

Capture.PNG

Hard to tell because i don't know much about MX1xx series, i compared your graphic card with my GTX 1050 Ti on mobile PC and i mine was at least three times better than yours and i can barely play on "good" details (they are not the highest available) with a little bit of lags from time to time.

Maybe lowering your resolution could prove helpful?

Besides, upcoming update will improve optimisation, so you can wait a week or two with hopes for better game performance.