Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wolfalbigensian

increasing resource and drop rate

I have a question regarding resource and drop rates and increasing them, I recall reading that it would be possible to increase production/drop rates at ports by delivering local goods to the capitals, eg. coconuts, beans ect for resouces and the eg. given for say, Nassau quatermasters, Swedish carpenters (personnel) was to bring combat reports, since there are no combat reports I assume this is done by delivering tools, i'd very much like some clarification on this and how/if it works and if it's been implemented, also what happens when a clan takes a port that drops say Nassau quatermasters? does the same apply or can they increase the drop rate themselves via port cost increase? I've asked in clan but no one seems to know and it's caused a bit of confusion.

• Like 1

There's many questions that go unanswered.  Seems to be the culture of NA.

Occasionally Players try to help, but their input may be incorrect.

Perhaps Game Labs deliberately encourages players to discover answers through trial and error.  Or maybe they are overwhelmed by all the questions.

I've noticed that busy ports drop resources, but I'm not certain of the cause.  Local goods? Income?   I've not seen increased drops of specialty items and suspect new players sell things like Quartermasters and Carpenters to the shops, then they are for sale in the shop for a short time.