Game-Labs Forum

Can't find NA on Steam

Dino.707

I've paid my fee via Paypal, and rec'd my key today (Wednesday...nice!) I have a Steam account and I've logged in but Naval Action isn't showing up.  I think they (Steam) changed a few of their tabs as I don't see "Library" anywhere that was shown in a earlier post.  I am a bit of an idiot when it comes to digging into the inner workings of software (it all seems like voodoo to me) so I'm looking for a bit of help here.

Thank you in advance, all of my experiences in the forums has been nothing but fantastic :)

Thank you Flip, your info on other topics was great, but as I said earlier, "Library" isn't showing for me. 

Dadur, thank you also for responding.  When I click on "games" it only gives me the options "free to play" and "early access" (not to mention games by genre which I have searched through repeatedly and couldn't find NA).  When I click on early access games, NA is not there, and there is no place for me to input my steam key code.  The only input place is the search, which my code didn't work in it (it didn't find a game with that name).

Getting frustrated.  Is there a different site that Steam has set up for this?  I'm going here http://store.steampowered.com/

@Dino.707

This topic might be helpful: http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2036-how-to-activate-download-the-game-on-steam/

To activate your Sea Trials key you'll need to be logged into your steam account using the Steam Desktop application.

Going to http://store.steampowered.com/ in your web browser is just Steam's online storefront.  If you don't have the Steam desktop application installed you will want to click on the green install Steam button on the top right hand corner of the storefront's webpage and follow the instructions. 

Once the Steam desktop application is installed login to it using your Steam account details. There will be two sets of drop down menus (you want the ones at the very top left of the application. Which from left to right read Steam, View, Friends, Games, and Help).

Click on Games and the second option in the menu that appears should be Activate a Product on Steam...

Click this and follow the instructions. When it asks for a product code enter your sea trials key.  This should get you up and sailing....see Dadur's image above if you're having trouble finding the right drop down menus.

Thank you everyone!!!  I posted the same question on  Steam and some one pointed out I needed to be on the Steam client!  I went to my desktop, and there it was!  XD 

The issue is solved.  Now I guess I better learn how to swim ;)

Hang on, so you managed to receive you key outside of the standard Friday thing? You lucky bastard ;). Guess I'm back to spamming my email again haha

Thank you everyone!!!  I posted the same question on  Steam and some one pointed out I needed to be on the Steam client!  I went to my desktop, and there it was!  XD 

The issue is solved.  Now I guess I better learn how to swim ;)

Haha sorry I guess! I presumed you had Steam open :P

Hang on, so you managed to receive you key outside of the standard Friday thing? You lucky bastard ;). Guess I'm back to spamming my email again haha

As a point of info Ihaving read the blurb regarding steam keys being sent out on Friday I bought the game last night (Thursday) and received my key within a couple of hours.  :D

I is now practicing me Pirates aplhabet. ....

"A is for ARRRRR ..........