Game-Labs Forum

943509172_K33NRedFinal.jpg.f3012386addc16bea6fce44db92af134.jpg

Arrr! Ahoy! Arr ye seeking a Pirate crew worthy of sailing amongst to pillage and plunder thee West Caribbean!? If so, yar in thee right haven! K33N’s pirate code is simple: Fly thee Jolly Roger and show no quarter to those whom stand in ye way. Thee Pirate life is for me. Is it for ye? 

Join our discord today!

Edited by Captain BlackVane
Updated
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

getting rdy to switch to pirates and you all looked real promising. im a new player but am very interested in this game, and learning what i can. Reminds me of EVE with tall ships ;) I am CPT Fuzzy in game.

Edited by rottylvr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gotta say these folks have been a great help in me getting started in this game. From advice to ships, explanation of game mechanics, gone out in groups a few times. Its been a good experience so far. So if its a Pirates life you seek, or part of the Nation already become one of us. If your part of the Nation in a clan already feel free to PM me and maybe we can go hunting together

Blood and Plunder, Yarg!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/11/2020 at 4:43 AM, Perry said:

Ahoy captain. I really need to join the the clan i am pretty equip and had alot of experience in the game i think i have spent 1890 days in the game so far with over 888million in gold pls invite

Ahoy @Perry sorry for the late reply! What is your in game name? I can personally shoot you an invite.

Edited by Captain BlackVane