Game-Labs Forum

Suan Juan the Darkest Hour

Schwedischer Pöbel

Community, I do not know all of you like me, I have sunk many players from different nations and they are mad at me because of that. Dutch, British, American, pirates, Prussians, Spaniards, French;), Danes, Poles. But they all have a real enemy, an unjust ruler, who destroys everything that rivals him in the approach, maybe it is time to say "here and now". Maybe it's time to commit WE NEED A NEW RULER, perhaps more just to the other nations. The British are the second on the list, but maybe they are the ones who say as rulers we'll let you build your bases around ships and we will not take your home away from you and every danish brother who says you stole our harbor, the must know that (even DNP) Sweden will always help you no matter what happened in the past, WE WILL NOT LET DENMARK DIE. But also Black Sails I would like to say that I did not forget him and his people and what I owe him and also what I did wrong in the past. I would like to announce here that in the future, neither British nor other nations will sink, as long as the Russian tyranny rules over this world. Recognize the true enemy and allies against him!

Sveno, Palatinose, Havelock, Lord Capstan,CABAL we will never miss you as much as in this hour.

and I do not want to forget the one who kept Sweden alive and raised the flag. Gooser.

Drawn your Pit Pinsel

Edited by Schwedischer Pöbel
  • Like 3

be aware, persoal feelings/meanings are comming in the text.

its true that Russia takes over. they are many and have a large fleet. they can take down every nation if they want and work togheter.

but that you guys try to make a "coalition"  agains russia now its way to late and i really hope that REDS take San Juan away from sweden. i hope you loose everything you have build up there since HAVOC and BSERK escape DK.

I think the bond to sweden was broken very bad when they attacked Spanish town way back. 

I left DK before you left, so im no better.

but if i had knowd that this would have happen. i would maybe have stayed in DK, convience old sailors to help russia against sweden.

its nice to watch this from the "outside" and im having a good time in BLACK 

and i hope you taste your own medicine.

Good luck to REDS, even its a hard port to capture, you are the ones who are able to catch it. 

it will be an awesome battle with two " great " port battle fleets .

and i hope i will make it back from work to see it.

may the best fleet win!

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, kapteinsnabeltann said:

be aware, persoal feelings/meanings are comming in the text.

its true that Russia takes over. they are many and have a large fleet. they can take down every nation if they want and work togheter.

but that you guys try to make a "coalition"  agains russia now its way to late and i really hope that REDS take San Juan away from sweden. i hope you loose everything you have build up there since HAVOC and BSERK escape DK.

I think the bond to sweden was broken very bad when they attacked Spanish town way back. 

I left DK before you left, so im no better.

but if i had knowd that this would have happen. i would maybe have stayed in DK, convience old sailors to help russia against sweden.

its nice to watch this from the "outside" and im having a good time in BLACK 

and i hope you taste your own medicine.

Good luck to REDS, even its a hard port to capture, you are the ones who are able to catch it. 

it will be an awesome battle with two " great " port battle fleets .

and i hope i will make it back from work to see it.

may the best fleet win!

may the best win, but sometimes people are more important than flags you have to understand.

Edited by Schwedischer Pöbel

There is never absolute NO in world of politics and diplomacy and unexpected alliances can be forged during darkests hours,  new or old friendships formed again. I will be watching with great interest todays Port Battle of San Juan. I hope there will be stream available. If yes please let us know address. I am sure the is great interest to watch it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GraveThunder said:

There were Danes in Global today....quite salty.  But yes, there seem to be more here than in game.  

I have had most fun time ever in Naval action so far. I honestly wish we all can concentrate to have fun together playing game. I honestly belive that is our all aim and goal. 

All the best for HAVOC and Sweden for their efforts to defend San Juan but naturally i wish you lose as i see Sweden as my opponent at  the moment. I wish you get now good fights and RvR what you lacked in Denmark and what i do admit i would like to experience as i havent done that and i am new in game but i need to find some other means to entertainment myself ingame playing game.

Edited by Rymy Finne

7 hours ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

You are right, Havoc left to find fun in what they do and want. Thats for me is in the past no blame there. But for now Sweden is the enemy of dk, no matter how others try to paint the picture.

But you are on a good start to get where you want to be in the game. Getting a setup so you can craft ships and doing PvP. Thats a good start. You help organize a players. All you need is some patiance and keep building on that Foundation. DNP ended up being the Danish RvR fleet, but we basicly was a PvP clan to start with.We ended up being decent, maybe even good at it.

Next step is basicly to get a group of 7-10 ppl wanting to do RvR go screen against your enemy, and don’tfear the talk abouth they take all your ports. Even without ports you can have fun. 

keep spoutting nonsense on forum as much as you like. Bear in mind you are inviting people to take the remaining port granted back to you.

• Like 1

I don't enjoy taking Denmark's best crafting port, but something was inevitablely going to go down. Sweden and Denmark have been biting at each other ever since launch. It's annoying to have to deal with Danish hunters in our waters every single day. It only ends up wasting my time and it discourages me from playing the game. Plus there are the numerous times when they've aided Russia once Sweden gets involved in RvR elsewhere.

Both sides have been at it for so long that it only makes sense that something like this would happen. Obviously the Swedes aren't the good guys here but I wish we can stop pretending that the Danes didn't have it coming.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Latron said:

I don't enjoy taking Denmark's best crafting port, but something was inevitablely going to go down. Sweden and Denmark have been biting at each other ever since launch. It's annoying to have to deal with Danish hunters in our waters every single day. It only ends up wasting my time and it discourages me from playing the game. Plus there are the numerous times when they've aided Russia once Sweden gets involved in RvR elsewhere.

Both sides have been at it for so long that it only makes sense that something like this would happen. Obviously the Swedes aren't the good guys here but I wish we can stop pretending that the Danes didn't have it coming.

Sweeden did't take SJ you paid for it. dk did't even get the chance to defend it, because HAVOC removed alla dk clans from friend list

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Danes helping Russia, Plz tell me where? Untill dk lost SJ, most danes was like the rest against Russia. When Havoc was in DK, danes supporter fighting Russia, ore you think Havoc had 25 players and did it all alone?

Hunting in Swedish water won’t stop even if you take all ports. All I need is a fir/fir Rat. To think RvR can stop OW PvP is a mistanke. So far most danes have stayed in dk, because it is oure flag. But a large groupe (6) talked abouth moving to fight Sweden, where can they go? So fare I have managed to get them to stay. Tell them we can have fun even if we get 2 ported.

But I like Sweden have put in that from now on no port is safe, that from now on goal is to destrue nations, you dont like. Just don’t complain if you get a taste of your own medicin, one day. 
Sweden are not bad, they have just removed the unwritten agrement, not to take a nations crafting port and let any nation space enough to stay a live.
Haven’t yeth attacked Spanish town, but boy do we often get told is we don’t beg and bow to Sweden we will. This is a wargame, so you should do as you please. 

There is no bad ore good guys here, only ppl playing a game they like. Doubt any of us act the same in oure real live.

Thr Danes helping Russia was a while ago actually. The most notable examples were Matina and Point a Pitre. And no, we do not wish to destroy any nations. If we did then we would not have given Ponce back to you. Yes we attacked Spanish Town that one time, but that was a very unpopular decision made by a commander who was desperate for PvP without caring about the risks since he was planning to leave Sweden anyway.

I know none of this is going to change how our nations fight each other much, but like I said, you had it coming.

18 minutes ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Ponce have no value. It is a 40 point habor.  Sweden took the only dk port over 40 points. Thats all thats matter. Rest port is just for vanity.

But I was in the PB of Spanish Town, pretty sure I saw more than one Swede there.
The only value for Dk right now is Spanish Town since DK have started to upgrade it.

But as you have said we had it comming. But don’t pretend you care abouth dk. That ship has sailed a long time ago.

More Swedes weren't planning to show up at Spanish Town, including me, but we were informed at the last minute by one of the Danish leaders that the battle was okay and Denmark wouldn't retaliate.

And yeah, I don't care about Denmark all that much. I wish I could, but it does not help that some within your nation tell me regularly that they hate Sweden more than anyone. Obviously not every Dane is filled with such hate, but some of them really are.