Game-Labs Forum

More Dev Communication needed

Tankaxe

4 hours ago, Tankaxe said:

Ah I certainly don't want to take too much time and resources. A road-map would be nice and thanks for the feed back. 

Now I feel bad because now I feel I was demanding.

Do not worry Tankaxe, developers are busy creating the patch and i have heard it might have 2 amazing famous hulls in it, but it sometimes necessary to remind them of things they could miss. 
Thanks for this kind, constructive and courteous reminder.
Pre-steam roadmap will be posted soon, and the team will post updates on the forthcoming patches as well, describing what you can expect in the future patch. Hold on. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, admin said:

Do not worry Tankaxe, developers are busy creating the patch and i have heard it might have 2 amazing famous hulls in it, but it sometimes necessary to remind them of things they could miss. 
Thanks for this kind, constructive and courteous reminder.
Pre-steam roadmap will be posted soon, and the team will post updates on the forthcoming patches as well, describing what you can expect in the future patch. Hold on. 

is that including or excluding the lordnelson class :P

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ink said:

Dear players,

Developers promised to post the roadmap and will do it soon. They are a small team (3 full time developers) but are constantly present on this forum to gather feedback and suggestions. Do not worry that they do not communicate as often as you want, this time is better spent on getting the content out.

what the ?! O.o this is only a 3 person team ?! wow, i gotta say, even the current state of the game is very impressive for such a small team! very good work so far and keep up the good work then!

i just want to say, don't hesitate to ask us more or give us directions if you want us to test something specific or hunt for bugs in a particular area or something like this! anything we can do! we know it's not a demo or even a beta we bought but a very early devolopement version of the game, we want to help!

Edited by Accipiter
  • Like 1

On 11/5/2019 at 2:51 PM, Skeksis said:

I think this thread is alittle unfair, if one reads back through the forum since announcement, Dev’s have commented on most of the feedback, they just don't repeat themselves again and again, why would they. I think most people have just missed there commentary from time to time.

As they say, they’re small teams and wouldn’t it be better, as they do, spend more time in development than pandering to this circle. 

This is the answer you are looking for

I have been working with these guys on multiple projects for a while now. They are very small team, and very good at what they do. They are always, always, always collecting information and data feedback from the players; but they only really speak when there is something to say. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Illya von Einzbern said:

they are also working on the Age of sail if i am correct.
It is from same guys and that is also really awesome game.

Same publisher under the same aegis, but different individuals work on different aspects of different projects. 

I've been tracking both projects for some time, and by the end of the day i truly believe they will both be awesome games. 

• Like 1

they are awesome games and i have to say.
I absolutely love the naval invasion aspect of age of sail.
It tickles me the right way and it just is awesome.

Never seen anything similar in any other game so far.
I just hope we see that in the Dreads as well. We do have some landing crafts like the Daihatsu landing craft,
Akistumaru and allied landers (don't remember the names and bit lazy to search. I'm sorry :P)

Generals brigade system was also good.
All kind of flexibility i have seen on the other titles are just amazing pickle ticklers and i love it.
If you can relay some thanks and gratitude for the devs from me. That would be even more awesome.

(of the records any new news tidbits you could share from the inside :)? even a small bread crumb)

• Like 1