Game-Labs Forum

PvP is down? they are angry and scolding us on PvE :(

Yachteru

So many angry PvPeeps came to PvE and they are saying lots of mean stuff. It is difficult to make people feel welcome and host them nicely if they do that. 

The ability to communicate breaks down on arguments, thus there is no peace in harmful language ^^ 

I hope it get fix soon so they wont be so angry anymore ^_^ 

You could log in, but every action was laggy and buggy, then tried to leave port and was underwater... back in terminal loading screen again.  At least Steam authorization is working for the PVE server, maybe use the same protocol for PVP because PVE is having NO ISSUES, or Steam just does not like PVP

Edited by Atreides
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Atreides said:

You could log in, but every action was laggy and buggy, then tried to leave port and was underwater... back in terminal loading screen again.  At least Steam authorization is working for the PVE server, maybe use the same protocol for PVP because PVE is having NO ISSUES, or Steam just does not like PVP

:o okay, i hope it be fix soon ^^

24 minutes ago, AleXa <3 said:

image.thumb.png.fa69dc4debad721dd442e85d6bb5adbf.png

Would of thought that they would use the same login method for both servers to be honest. Weird that only one server is having issues with Steam.

It's not a Steam issue, the breakdown happens after character selection.  This has been a regular occurrence since the server move.   My ping also went from 185 to 300 after the move.

• Like 1