Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
I Shot Got

News flash HAVOC ensues.

Potentially dumb question - what the heck does "hello kittying" someone mean? Just to generally screw them over?

I mean, everytime I see it written, I laugh, because it makes me think of a 3 year old's lunchbox. But I don't actually know what it means.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Obi-Heed Kenobi said:

Potentially dumb question - what the heck does "hello kittying" someone mean? Just to generally screw them over?

I mean, everytime I see it written, I laugh, because it makes me think of a 3 year old's lunchbox. But I don't actually know what it means.

Thanks now I had to laugh a lot 😄 😄 😄 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Obi-Heed Kenobi said:

It's not a dumb question. We used to be able to swear around here, but it was deemed necessary to impose some moderation. That was done with tongue-in-cheek (for our collective amusement), so when you write "funk" but replace the n with a c it's gets auto corrected to hello Kitty.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Obi-Heed Kenobi said:

Try telling me to f*** off and see what happens :P

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, jodgi said:

It's not a dumb question. We used to be able to swear around here, but it was deemed necessary to impose some moderation. That was done with tongue-in-cheek (for our collective amusement), so when you write "funk" but replace the n with a c it's gets auto corrected to hello Kitty.

I love it. Thanks!

This is sad for Denmark/Norge, but this movement could result in building a stronger Swedish faction, and maybe reset some RvR content.

This also shows that the present BR for port battles is too big for the present population in game (point that should be reworked in a future patch).

I can't write here that "dead" or "dying" factions in game shows that there are too many nations. This could be a conclusion, imo it's just a warning.

40 minutes ago, Aquillas said:

This is sad for Denmark/Norge, but this movement could result in building a stronger Swedish faction, and maybe reset some RvR content.

This also shows that the present BR for port battles is too big for the present population in game (point that should be reworked in a future patch).

I can't write here that "dead" or "dying" factions in game shows that there are too many nations. This could be a conclusion, imo it's just a warning.

Wtf

It isen’t sad for the Danish nation. Long time since the chat have been so Living as now.

Ppl will take a day ore two, to Shake off the schock of losing all. We are allready starting to upgrade a new crafting port. Take that and we just start over. Take all ports and we just will live from freeports.

No need to feel sad for us. Some will leave, true danes will stay.

You like a challange you stay in the Danish nation. You dont have the balls, Well you change nations. Simply as that.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

No need to feel sad for us. Some will leave, true danes will stay.

You like a challange you stay in the Danish nation.

I have no intention to offense people who stay in Denmark/Norge. You gave a pretty nice answer! 

31 minutes ago, Aquillas said:

I have no intention to offense people who stay in Denmark/Norge. You gave a pretty nice answer! 

Danes don’t bend nor bow to no man. You sail under the oldest nation flag, you commit.

Edited by Bryan Von Gyldenloeve

Truth is whatever your nation,  nation's collapsing is bad for all of us.

Edited by Bluetooth

2 hours ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Danes don’t bend nor bow to no man. You sail under the oldest nation flag, you commit.

Glory to the Danes .....Hoezee... Hoezee... Hoezee...!

An allied Danish-Dutch fleet battles the Swedish navy in the Baltic Sea, off the east coast of Öland

battle-of-oland.jpg

https://www.onthisday.com/photos/battle-of-oland

the dutch will never abandon the Danes
old comrades from the past see each other in the future

4ae2d17ceccc8594b649cd7f7cb6a732.jpg

When the whores of the street are removed from the sidewalk, from the city and the sky and make the water clear of the pollution
we will find each other in the glory of a new friendship.

you dont stand alone, we will be there ...to sail side by side

Edited by Thonys

Just now, Mascarino said:

If only the french would be the same. They are about to capitulate to a russian clan.

Nope.

217588335_No-Way-Funny-Dog-Meme-Picture1.jpg.4cf10aa7f2de62d25d4673a5557c8f60.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mascarino said:

If only the french would be the same. They are about to capitulate to a russian clan.

No they won’t. Some of them might. But there will also be some who don’t. It is not different in the danish nation. We have ppl changing nations, ppl go inactive, ppl scared of what Sweden will do next. And few that say, just bring it bitches.

We just cap Ai’s, sail dlc. We just go out in bigger groups to cap player ships. Use to sail much alone. I do as I preach. Still have many good ships. But for now they lay in the docks. No shipyard, no buildings ships, no saling crafted ships build before we lost all.

5 hours ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

No they won’t. Some of them might. But there will also be some who don’t. It is not different in the danish nation. We have ppl changing nations, ppl go inactive, ppl scared of what Sweden will do next. And few that say, just bring it bitches.

We just cap Ai’s, sail dlc. We just go out in bigger groups to cap player ships. Use to sail much alone. I do as I preach. Still have many good ships. But for now they lay in the docks. No shipyard, no buildings ships, no saling crafted ships build before we lost all.

Hmmm.....French ....mmmm you can't trust them , for some you can, but most are strange captains especially the ones who went to other nations to represent the flag of their ancestors enemy..... it's disgusting... phu..

Edited by Thonys

10 hours ago, Bluetooth said:

Truth is whatever your nation,  nation's collapsing is bad for all of us.

I ...don't think so...

well..... it depends.... if the russian collaborators  nation collapse ..everybody will be happy...

it will be good for trade...... that will be the Truth and nothing but the Truth.

There is a mechanic who destroys the coherence of the entire game and there is a mechanic who tries to solve that problem...

it can be solved but it must be implemented.......  it only takes willpower.

If you have an ear for those in power with their own agendas, things can turn out badly for you. the urge for the record will prevail over the urge for perfection. the result will be dev astating.