Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
I Shot Got

News flash HAVOC ensues.

1 hour ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Yes you can use your 35 points many ways. But are you trying to tell me they will give the same bonus as a 45, ore are you try telling me portbonus actually dob’t matter.

There is allways away around most issues. If ppl want. If ppl chose to do it ore not, Well thats there choise. But doubt most will.

A few will stay and develop a 35 port. Just to PvE. 

Best players will proberbly go to a bigger nation.

Me I casual play a bit. 1-2 h a week, and then just stay inactive. Game just isen’t to my liking. And I was allready going inactive before we lost SJ. Beside they make the game right. 2 things can proberbly bring me back. My son and the second thing, Well thats for me to know.

Btw most give a shit abouth Havoc leaving. Just dob’t once more to grind to upgrade a port and make a shipyard. It is not abouth Havoc, but mechanic.

to be completely fair - HAVOC moving also means they have to completely rebuild all their buildings as well.

and hey, 35 pts became 40 in the hotfix.

the mechanic has been there since the beginning, I find it interesting that we choose to complain about it right now.

10 hours ago, I Shot Got said:

For transperency: HAVOC is receiving 120k dubs and 15 mil reals to set up again in sweden.

I geuss rebuilding will not be a problem for HAVOC ... as they get paid to move to Sweden? What is that? A compensation for SJ?  😉

Complaints have been made since portboni were introduced ... having a selective memory?

• Like 2

On 10/30/2019 at 10:07 AM, Mascarino said:

Bad news indeed, another dead nation, joining the Poland, Prussia and France group. 

Better than joining the bandwagon.

Today's hotfix might solve the problem for the Danes as 5 extra points doesn't really matter. All 45 point ports are 50 now!

13 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I find it interesting that we choose to complain about it right now.

lel, this exact problem, whatever you may think about it, was used by many posters as an argument against a clan based system. The complaints came before the feature.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

to be completely fair - HAVOC moving also means they have to completely rebuild all their buildings as well.

and hey, 35 pts became 40 in the hotfix.

the mechanic has been there since the beginning, I find it interesting that we choose to complain about it right now.

I don't blaim Havoc. The fewest do, and most likely non of thoes that  have done RvR in the Danish nation,

40 is still less then 45 ore 55 right?  I just dont belive in ppl need buffs  to better. I understand why ppl like it, I just Think it id the wrong way. I knew I sailed 55 ships, so I almost never sailed with any permanent uogrades.

So you tell me there is no post on the forum abouth, what ppl think is wrong with clanownership, port bonus ore the grind?

I think I argued against it before, but some how I manage to get ban, 

Edited by Bryan Von Gyldenloeve

1 hour ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Better than joining the bandwagon.

Today's hotfix might solve the problem for the Danes as 5 extra points doesn't really matter. All 45 point ports are 50 now!

Nope it wont. Most danes are not going to do the grind again. But the focus shouldnt really be on the danes. It should be abouth if the game is as it should bee . And for danes it is not 5, but 10-15 points. Since there only is 40 points port now in the nation. So an extra level ore two Four bonus opgrade

if point dosent matter, why even have them in the game?

Danes will be fine. They have fun they play. They dont have fun, they will play something ells. It is just a game boys.

Edited by Bryan Von Gyldenloeve

Well I guess one good thing came out of this for havoc, they got that "RvR" they so desperately wanted, if that is in fact uncontested PB's. 

😜

• Like 2

Kind of lame to take the port with you and screw over the rest of your nation, or what's left of it. At least some ports are now 50 points.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sureshot said:

Well I guess one good thing came out of this for havoc, they got that "RvR" they so desperately wanted, if that is in fact uncontested PB's. 

😜

*gasp*

There are uncontested PBs still, now that ports finally matters!?

If only someone had foreseen this...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Spikes said:

Kind of lame to take the port with you and screw over the rest of your nation, or what's left of it. At least some ports are now 50 points.

Didn't VCO royally hello kitty over the entire pirate nation?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Spikes said:

coming from the clan that does it best, that's funny.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Didn't VCO royally hello kitty over the entire pirate nation?

When we went to Russia we did not bring over the main Pirate crafting port, no.

4 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

coming from the clan that does it best, that's funny.

When did the clan that you used to be in do this? I don't remember bringing any ports over in our switch to Russia.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sureshot said:

😜

In all fairness we really can’t know if it would have been contested. Havoc took the easy way, removed all from friendlist.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

In all fairness we really can’t know if it would have been contested. Havoc took the easy way, removed all from friendlist.

Indeed they did, I thought that was quite hilarious. Because if they wanted RvR so bad why are they scared of us showing up to try and give them a fight? But I think we were kind of stupid to invest in a port havoc owned as they are always known for hopping nation when something doesn't go their way (no offence). Unfortunately if they do the same to Sweden in the future it won't matter unless they get 1 ported by Russia. 😅

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Spikes said:

When we went to Russia we did not bring over the main Pirate crafting port, no.

When did the clan that you used to be in do this? I don't remember bringing any ports over in our switch to Russia.

You destroyed all the investments and then tried to use alts to keep it from being flipped. Only reason you didn't as far as I can see is that Russians couldn't pull hostility missions for it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sureshot said:

But I think we were kind of stupid to invest in a port havoc owned as they are always known for hopping nation when something doesn't go their way (no offence). 

Yes time to build your own port which noone else can steal instead of whining in the forum :)

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 1

Again I do understand Havoc leaving. No blame on them.

I also understand Havoc players being upset with the rest of the danes not understand them. I understand why they told the rest of the danes they would burn the Danish down if they talk bad abouth Havoc ore did any action against Havoc.

9 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Yes time to build your own port which noone else can steal instead of whining in the forum :)

No worries, not all of us jump ship with DLC when things get tough like cowards. 😁

39 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

You destroyed all the investments and then tried to use alts to keep it from being flipped. Only reason you didn't as far as I can see is that Russians couldn't pull hostility missions for it.

Actually Russia was able to pull hostility missions for it from Shroud the day we left, which was discussed, but we didn’t feel screwing over Pirates our of their crafting home was worth it.  Hindsight we probably should have.  

We started destroying investments in Nuevo AFTER Koltes and BL4CK tried to steal the port and cut out VCO and real BLACK from their friends list.  VCO eventually ended up securing Nuevitas back for the pirates, after King Koltes destroyed the Nation and his clan of esteemed persons quit.  While being in Russia we’ve done more for pirates than that chump has.

rediii and his crew largely built up San Juan, defended that region and took back those ports with help from clans that are no longer in DK.  He of course doesn’t need our validation, but I sympathize wanting to keep your crafting home that you helped build up.  We’ve all seen the minor DK drama in the forums where it sounds like the lifers in DK don’t want him there.  So screw em.  As we learned with our move from Pirates to Russia, go where you want to enjoy playing and can be combat effective.  hello kitty the haters

37 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

I think you forget the other half of the story which includes BL4CK paying Spain to take it, then using alts to intentionally die in hostility missions. Then BL4CK owns it but loses Santiago de Cuba, has a intra-clan fallout and splits up, quits the game, and opens up all BL4CK owned ports for all to use.

Also, that is incorrect. Nuevitas was always able to be pulled along with George's Town and Morgan's Bluff. For proof:

qmM37bl.png

1 hour ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Instead you take it to the forums

TF do you care? What nation are you again? (you go swede yet?) I guess you don't care cause sweden is paying to replace all your shit. Lmao no surprise there.

I think we are able to talk about how broken some mechanics are on the forum, and if you don't like it you can buzz off. 

Edited by Sureshot