Game-Labs Forum

23 of 23 Woo Hoo!

Rick W

1 hour ago, Absolute0CA said:

Congratulations I managed the same earlier today!

Then I stand on my bridge wing and salute you, Sir! What was your last scenario to beat? Mine was 'Destroyers vs Torpedo Boats'.

Rick W

Edited by Rick W
SP

20 minutes ago, Rick W said:

The I stand on my bridge wing and salute you, Sir! What was your last scenario to beat? Mine was 'Destroyers vs Torpedo Boats'.

Rick W

Mine was Torpedo Basics funnily enough I didn’t do the missions remotely in order.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2019 at 10:11 PM, sarrumac said:

I can't be bothered to retry the DD Vs TB one. I'll stay at 22.

Come on! You can do it! Blast those little pests to Davy Jones locker! Admitedly, it is a very frustrating fight. Think it took me 8 or 9 tries and winning it took a rather cowardly approach. Somehow I don't think David Farragut would have been impressed, but his 'Damn the Torpedoes' tactics just don't work on this one...

Rick W

Edited by Rick W
SP

30 minutes ago, Fess21 said:

I keep replaying all the missions as they change I have too much fun in brawley battleships to be bothered with all those pesky light units. 

Until they stuff your hull with those pesky torpedoes  ;) And if you don't sink the little bastards, they will do just that.

I finally got those darn torpedo boats to make my 23! The trick was to copy their unsinkableness by having max compartments, reinforced bulkheads and flood control on my DDs. Now they were able to not sink even after numerous hits. And merrily shoot their little 4inch guns at everything! lol