Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Parizel

Constant Login Queue

Recommended Posts

Keep getting Login Queue Request Failed. Tried restarting, reinstalling, checking firewall/antivirus. What do to fix lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Parizel said:

Keep getting Login Queue Request Failed. Tried restarting, reinstalling, checking firewall/antivirus. What do to fix lol

Greetings, is the problem still there? Could you please clarify have you tried to restart Steam?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem is still there but to fully clarify this only happens when I try to connect to War (Caribbean) servers. I can connect to PvE just fine. Yes I've restarted numerous times both Steam and my computer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BRUMMIE6 said:

yes happens regarly, but pretty random how much you have to try to login.

Except it has been happening for 3 days straight no matter how much I try

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Parizel said:

Except it has been happening for 3 days straight no matter how much I try

 

19 hours ago, Parizel said:

Problem is still there but to fully clarify this only happens when I try to connect to War (Caribbean) servers. I can connect to PvE just fine. Yes I've restarted numerous times both Steam and my computer.

Captain, could you please clarify if there is an option to temporary test the game on a different source of connection, e.g. mobile internet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I can connect just fine to the War server if I use a VPN. However I would like to not have to use a VPN to play every time. I'm using University internet so that limits my options in restarting routers and such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Conte D. Catellani said:

i'm in queue too. no in mobile, no in wi fi just my  desktop and cable connection

It seems Steam experiencing connection issues on their side, must be resolved soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Parizel said:

That isn't answering my question though. I had this issue for 3/4 days regardless of Steam.

I know, but my post was an answer to Catellani.

Hope you get your problem fixed soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steam is up, but I can not join PVP server, game stuck at loading screen after selection of the char. I can log in to PVE server without problem.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@InkI'm having the same issue as @AeRoTR .  I can get past steam login, select character, and then get stuck at 'loading.'  I can also get into the PVE server, but not the PVP, so there is definitely a problem beyond the steam issues this afternoon.

Edited by Dreadpiraterobertzzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, AeRoTR said:

Steam is up, but I can not join PVP server, game stuck at loading screen after selection of the char. I can log in to PVE server without problem.

same issues

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...