Game-Labs Forum

Nice things to have

SiWi

Hallo Travelers!

There are a couple of things that would be simply nice:

1. A reverse gear.

Seriously. trying to avoid torpedoes without full reverse just seems harder as it should be.

2. Choice of "style" when placing components.

There are certain gun turrets that look very different as the rest and personally I would like to have the option to chose between different styles of turret optics since the effects on the technical side of things should be minimal. 

The same with other components

3. priority targets for different calibers of guns.

Pacific storm wasn't the best game ever made, by far, but it had good ideas. One of them was that you could tell ships with what priority one ships should engage different types of targets.

From destroyers, BB's, plane to submarine everyone was here.

Now for this game I would like to give priority different for the guns. Main guns fire on cruiser as Nr.1 BB as Nr.2, 4 inches fire on torpedo boats first and then DD#s as for example. And the campaign, allow us to save these for the ship classes pre battle.

7 hours ago, SiWi said:

Now for this game I would like to give priority different for the guns. Main guns fire on cruiser as Nr.1 BB as Nr.2, 4 inches fire on torpedo boats first and then DD#s as for example.

This, current issue I have is that they ONLY fire on who is targeted. If I sail through a convoy the guns don't open up on both sides, one side just sits there tying to look through the bulkheads when there a valid targets in front of it.

3 hours ago, SomeNewGuy said:

This, current issue I have is that they ONLY fire on who is targeted. If I sail through a convoy the guns don't open up on both sides, one side just sits there tying to look through the bulkheads when there a valid targets in front of it.

I really hope they fix this because it would make side guns pointless.