Game-Labs Forum

What do you LOVE about NA?

Koltes

I know that naturally people are more vocal about negative stuff than positive. I myself might have sounded a bit upset at times or overly criticizing.
Of course there are lots of issues which are unavoidable in any development. But this game evolve and this is a very positive thing.

I want to fix this by remind to myself and the others why I spent over 10,000 hours on this game between all of my accounts :) 

Please... join in by adding to the list of what you love about the game. What was fixed or changed to the better
What made you stay for so long. What makes you happy playing it.

-----
Here it goes:

* Battle instances are getting better and better. In fact improvement of fighting mechanics have improved battles! After two year break I have noticed a huge difference in quality of fighters because of that.
* We have more ship variations added to the game
* Despite economy issues the inflation is of a MUCH lesser issue than it was before when we used to trade sugar and tobacco. I had half a billion with easy trading and the cost of ships were just ridiculous. 20-30 mil for an average 1st rate.
* We no longer have dura on ships and you take what you get and you lose what you had! That is proper PVP
* Clans now can claim an ownership of a port and have a home place. This is just superb!
* We no longer have coastal defenses all over the place making it near impossible to hunt traders
* We now have DLC ships that are NOT P2W ships, but give peace of mind and an ability to start PVP without being damaged financially
* We now have tutorial and even final exams
* We have tons of paints!!!!
* We have had new UI
* We have repairs added to the ship weight and affects your speed
* We have had vast improvement on perks, trims, upgrades and knowledge!
* There are no flags, but somehow RVR is still remains dynamic and you can still launch a sudden attack
* Leaks are still dangerous and require good skill
* You now can find people in most corners of the map, which wasn' t the case in the early stages

Please continue!..

Edited by koltes
  • Like 5

• Realistic sailing and battles
  • Historical ships (and they are beautiful)
  • More or less historical enviroment
  • Possibility to recreate real historical activities (not all though)
  • Large world looking and changing almost just as in reality (though more or less empty)

P.S. I think most of us will state that the most liked thing in Naval Action for them is more realism compared with another such games.

• Like 2

Shipmodels and damage on ships looks great!   

I like the big map and hunting players on open world.

Best DLCs for me, Painter and Flags! 

For now, I only play NA, because I haven’t found a new game, where I can spend 1000‘s of hours! 

List with disliked Things would be much longer! 

I miss the good old NA in 2016 , with a full sever, trading, crafting and my old crew! 

Edited by Salty Sails
  • Like 2

* Battle Instance

* admin on forums and to see he is still trying with his special ways. 

* I will not list negatives :):) I already have a big salt mine. 

Edit: You know what, this game has everything needed, to make it epic, just small tweaks. But I am not very optimistic, small things matter. 

Edited by AeRoTR
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

- Ship models, variety in them, even more so by paints

- their handling, different with every model, and of course interaction with other models (combat with all animations/effects)

- their customization by upgrades, woods, port boni

- trading opportunities in the world, manifold. Not too easy but still nobody can go broke as long as eco missions remain as the last straw.

- fighting opportunities in the world, watching for appropriate opponents (and for PvP war server the need to avoid dangerous encounters)

- skill differences found in NPC captains. I have never seen anything like this in a computer game.