Game-Labs Forum

Reduced Difficulty AI for “Tourists”?

Masher76

Hello all. I discovered this amazing project when on of the people I subscribe to on YouTube (MagzTV) and immediately bought in. I have always had a fascination with the great warships that have roamed the seas of our past and this is right up my alley. Anyhow, on to the question. 

As we are early in the development cycle here, I was wondering if there any plans to offer different levels of difficulty? I have read in other posts that there are no intentions of a limitless money/tonnage mode due to the way the system works, which I totally understand. That said, I would love to have the ability to fight an enemy that is slightly less skilled as I learn how this all works. Could be handy to bring in more folks down the road. Just a thought. :) 

53 minutes ago, Masher76 said:

Hello all. I discovered this amazing project when on of the people I subscribe to on YouTube (MagzTV) and immediately bought in. I have always had a fascination with the great warships that have roamed the seas of our past and this is right up my alley. Anyhow, on to the question. 

As we are early in the development cycle here, I was wondering if there any plans to offer different levels of difficulty? I have read in other posts that there are no intentions of a limitless money/tonnage mode due to the way the system works, which I totally understand. That said, I would love to have the ability to fight an enemy that is slightly less skilled as I learn how this all works. Could be handy to bring in more folks down the road. Just a thought. :) 

Ultimate general: civil war had a easier difficulty, it was added during early access. The development team might add a similar feature here as well. give it time.