Game-Labs Forum

Labour Hour generation - how does it really work ?

Sir Max Magic

Question

Hi Guys :)

Simple Question:

What affects the LH GENERATION per Day  (...NOT the maximum WALLET !!) ??? 😉

- your Captains Rank ?

- or your Crafting Rank ? 

- or neither of both ??

Or could it be that you get every Day the same amount no matter whether you are lowest or highest rank ?

I know, lower Captain Ranks are capped at lower WALLETS than higher ones, but that doesnt mean, you get lesser LHs/Day... :P 

...and i am fully aware of the 2 Perks you can choose to bolster your Generation and your Wallet, but i am not speaking of those...

Cheers and thanks

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

as far as i remember old system had 42LH generated per 1 real life our. And then they have changed it to 72 (? that one should be checked.) so the new players has their wallet refiled way faster.
Also - there is perks that gives you a bigger LH wallet and LH generation. 

Before the wipe/release I was filling my 3k wallet ~1.5-2 days.

Edited by Red Tail
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sir Max Magic said:

A system like this i had also in my mind but didnt remembered the raw numbers...thank you for sharing this info :) 

So to summarize for a complete understanding

- Your LH generation per hour/day does NOT get affetced by either your rank nor your crafting rank...

- The only thing which is changed by your rank, is your WALLET aka the number of LHs you can allocate...

Is this true ???

1. correct - labor hour generation is not affect by anything - it is a constant regeneration rate. (iirc, currently it is 100 labor hours an hour)

2. correct, increasing your crafting rank increase the labor hour wallet maximum, nothing else. example Crafting rank 1 has 1,000 LH wallet, whereas crafting rank 4 has 2,134 LH wallet maximum.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Atreides said:

You character's Navy rank is irrelevant.

Your crafting rank=X labour hours per hour generated.

Only way to increase your character's craft rank is building ships.

1 hour ago, Beeekonda said:

Max LH / 24 (hours) seems to be the case

1k refills 24 hours

3k refills in 24 hours 

peposhrug.png

Thanks to both of you...BUT i just created a brand new char (no crafting rank, no Captains rank) and he can store at maximum 1.000 LHs...but i have the very strong impression that he refills those 1.000 several times, e.g. 3 times, per day... Have to look on my watch the next time, he is empty

1 hour ago, Red Tail said:

as far as i remember old system had 42LH generated per 1 real life our. And then they have changed it to 72 (? that one should be checked.) so the new players has their wallet refiled way faster.
Also - there is perks that gives you a bigger LH wallet and LH generation. 

Before the wipe/release I was filling my 3k wallet ~1.5-2 days.

A system like this i had also in my mind but didnt remembered the raw numbers...thank you for sharing this info :) 

So to summarize for a complete understanding

- Your LH generation per hour/day does NOT get affetced by either your rank nor your crafting rank...

- The only thing which is changed by your rank, is your WALLET aka the number of LHs you can allocate...

Is this true ???

17 hours ago, Teutonic said:

1. correct - labor hour generation is not affect by anything - it is a constant regeneration rate. (iirc, currently it is 100 labor hours an hour)

2. correct, increasing your crafting rank increase the labor hour wallet maximum, nothing else. example Crafting rank 1 has 1,000 LH wallet, whereas crafting rank 4 has 2,134 LH wallet maximum.

Perfect answer mate, many thanks :) 

...and btw, with your answer you mopped up the floor from all those wrong assumptions floating around...