Game-Labs Forum

Xsolla not refunding

Rudi Starnberg

So I'm one of those who can't get past the Xsolla authorisation stage. I originally tried various things to get it to work, including paying in different currencies through paypal. I therefore tried to pay with my local currency (Polish Zloty), as well as my native currency, GBP. Neither worked, being cancelled by Xsolla for unspecified reasons, however whereas they refunded me the £, the payment in Zloty has not been refunded, and Xsolla support have not responded to me 72 hours after I tried to contact them. I know you can't directly sort this out for me but this is seriously shit service, maybe you can apply some kind of pressure on to them all the same?

12 minutes ago, Rudi Starnberg said:

So I'm one of those who can't get past the Xsolla authorisation stage. I originally tried various things to get it to work, including paying in different currencies through paypal. I therefore tried to pay with my local currency (Polish Zloty), as well as my native currency, GBP. Neither worked, being cancelled by Xsolla for unspecified reasons, however whereas they refunded me the £, the payment in Zloty has not been refunded, and Xsolla support have not responded to me 72 hours after I tried to contact them. I know you can't directly sort this out for me but this is seriously shit service, maybe you can apply some kind of pressure on to them all the same?

Could you please check private forum message for more clarifications