Game-Labs Forum

add some ships to compose flotilla

biondi

hi

I prepare the mission against the convoy I want to build a flotilla of small cruisers but I don't find how add some vessels

there is a special button in the page after build one cruiser

thanks in advance for your revert

HI I just start the game with small cruisers and the computer  program by himslef  5 cruisers , is it always automatic?

Edited by biondi

You have a budget for each scenario and it tells you how many of your vessels will be spawned below weight and cost. As of right now, all your vessels spawned are copies of the vessel you created, except missions where they state and  provide other vessels, which is written on the scenario descriptions.

ok thanks for you revert

yes I had  5 same cruisers

but I try to start armed convoy I can't build  1 bb + cruisers even I select more funds ig I produce 1 BC he is alone or heavy cruisers there are 3

how I can start this scenario ?

Edited by biondi

I don't think this is implemented in game yet. There are a few scenarios that generate allied ships for you, but in every scenario you can only have as many of your designed ship as possible; whether its 1 battlecruiser, 2 armoured cruisers or 5 light cruisers. Unfortunately I don't think you can mix and match just yet.