Game-Labs Forum

Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts Beautiful Screenshots and Videos

Shaun

I've been struggling to integrate three gun turrets into German hulls in a pleasant looking way -- without using four turrets, which I think is excessive. 

but I think I found a way. This design is a hundred thousand ton beast with Yamato's guns, combined with ten 9 inch guns in five turrets. Also, torpedo launchers on both sides, because why not; there was space for it.

Lu59CG8.png

Edited by AdmiralGunzo
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

S0qTpo.png

This time a Royal Navy Battleship design, named in honor of my brother who wrote his thesis for his Masters in History on the World War I Battle of Jutland.

Edited by Netjam
Posted wrong screenshot.

Yamato, the greatest battleship ever…

heolqBt.png

But no hull!

gXgxU5v.jpg

Dev’s, any plans to produce one, Yamato was laydown in 1937 so I would say it sneaks into the game's time frame.

PS, could we please have an option to turn on/off smoke plumes in designer tool, mostly for clear screenshots. See above screenshot, I would like to have rotated the camera alittle bit more to the right but as you know there’s a great big smoke plume right there, it’s in the way!

Edited by Skeksis
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, Skeksis said:

Yamato, the greatest battleship ever…

heolqBt.png

But no hull!

gXgxU5v.jpg

Dev’s, any plans to produce one, Yamato was laydown in 1937 so I would say it sneaks into the game time frame.

PS, could we please have an option to turn on/off smoke plumes in designer tool, mostly for clear screenshots. 

Yea, I also wanted to build her, but I can't. The hull too small, the other one is too big. And also the fixed points are very annoying, because of these fixed points I can't designe her. We realy have to do something about the fixed points. I think these are the most annoying things in this game. These limit creativity, which is one of the most important thing in this game.

• Like 6

So, anyone gotten any 21 gun salutes lately from a ship? Eh, likely not... Still, its a nice, if silly idea.

I've had this design in mind ever since I came across the custom battles in January.

Yamato hull works the best for this, although you can do a variant on some battle cruiser hulls too, and unlock on. Yes, the hull section for the unlocked mode seriously needs to be organized so that its a scroll sort of deal in the bottom center, not just a single line obscuring other things... Just saying, I keep hoping to see others go for the seven turret design, but I have yet to see one to my knowledge other than me.

screen_1920x1080_2020-03-16_21-25-46_sodak.png

Below is the same design I did for a story I'm kinda/sorta writing... It's overweight on purpose; using a theme of "If the WNT was filibustered.... And Tillman actually expected designs to be built... What would the result be?"

Even though this is a Yamato hull, its supposed to be an american hull design to accommodate the seven turrets, and the ingame hull length is too short. I envision that this setup would be 1500ft long and likely 150ish feet wide... Yeah... When all the turrets do fire off in cycle its cool. Sorry for the massive resolution...

montmaxibatuad.png

Edited by Adm.Hawklyn
Another screen, since no one has yet posted
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I made screenshot of this flash fire that was caused by a single lucky shot. Altrough it is impressive explosion I think it doesn't make much sense. Zähringen blew up just after New Mexico's first salvo. Only one shot out of this salvo hit. As you can see in this picture the damage this shot caused is clearly visible on the prow of Zähringen just under turret A. And this shot that hit prow managed to blow up Turrets B and C (in the middle and on the stern).

Vpravdě štastný zásah.png

Edited by Aceituna
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Aceituna said:

Yesterday I made screenshot of this flash fire that was caused by a single lucky shot. Altrough it is impressive explosion I think it doesn't make much sense. Zähringen blew up just after New Mexico's first salvo. Only one shot out of this salvo hit. As you can see in this picture the damage this shot caused is clearly visible on the prow of Zähringen just under turret A. And this shot that hit prow managed to blow up Turrets B and C (in the middle and on the stern).

Vpravdě štastný zásah.png

Blew up kinda like Hood did.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...